May
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Who's Online
16 registered (GMCS, Argo44, DLA, Cameron, 2 invisible), 103 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13108 Members
9 Forums
30278 Topics
401969 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 08:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Old Style Hand Made Ammo Box by pheasantfisher @ Today at 12:24 PM

Traditional Oak and Leather Ammunition Box. (Previously offered on this site). I built this box about in 2005 using as a guide one by Reilly. Frame is of 1/2” plywood sides and bottom and top of 1/4” plywood.The frame is completely covered with be
Jump to new posts Fox Sterlingworth 20 Gauge 30" Barrels & Forend by Jason Peck @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

A.H. Fox Sterlingworth 20 Gauge Barrel & Forend Barrels: Rare 30" Sterlingworth Fluid Compressed Steel w/extractors. Original blue turned grey. 3 weight barrels. Chokes: Full/Full. Chambers: Original 2 1/2". Bores: Average, some pi
Jump to new posts Barrel sets for sale. Lefever and Ithaca by Marks_21 @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

I have these sitting around and they don't fit anything I have and I really hope I don't buy something that needs them. 12 ga 30 in ejector set 22,xxx serial two hook. Damascus. Silver. Clean bores. Dings and dents. $175 12 ga High grade Sid
Jump to new posts For Sale: Samuel Allport 500/450 DR by rocky mtn bill @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

This unique Jones underlever boxlock is Allport's 1881 design. The quality and original condition are exceptional. See the feature photo from Vintage Doubles, pg105 in May/June Shooting Sportsman. It comes with dies and brass.It shoots very well. $95
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Bismuth sale at Rotometals by oskar @ 05/27/17 08:58 PM

Bismuth shot 6% tin in all sizes is on sale at Rotometals $169/10lbs. and there is a 10% off Memorial Day code "may10". I've ordered 10# of 5's and 2# of 0/bb's https://www.rotometals.com/bismuth-shot-alloy-for-reloading-shells-10-bag-ma
Jump to new posts 16 bore rifle by SKB @ 05/26/17 08:19 AM

A high quality piece with gorgeous wood converted from a muzzleloader long ago. 14GA chambers, twist steel barrel, Jones under lever lockup. Recently restored and in excellent mechanical condition. Shoots great, strong rifling. I have loads worked up
Jump to new posts FS: Double Gun Journal & Books by grimes2 @ 05/26/17 06:57 AM

Double Gun Journal: Several issues...Complete, Boxed, Volumes from 1990 (including rare Premier issue)thru 1995 (4 issues per volume). Not boxed = Vol 7 Issues 1,2,3 & 4 Vol 8 Issues 1 & 4 Vol 9 Issue 4 All In perfect condition. - Shippi
Jump to new posts Greener Martini GP Shotgun FS with Custom Work by Vol423 @ 05/25/17 07:13 PM

This is Greener GP gun marked EG. It was originally sold to Egypt, I believe. It now has 2-3/4" chamber, .730 bore and .710 choke. I don't think it was ever one of the 14 gauge guns. It has a conventional firing pin. I had a fore end hanger a
Jump to new posts EC Ogden 12 bore sidelock non-ejector by SKB @ 05/25/17 02:55 PM

Tight, good bores, 2&1/2" chambers, 30" bbls cyl, full, great engraving, lovely french walnut, over 15" LOP over wooden extension, my personal gun for years. No issues and a joy to carry 2500$
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts New gun case by Igorrock @ 05/25/17 01:39 PM

Not exactly gunsmithing but IMO near enough. I just wrapped up this gun chest. This mannequin rifle is my Husqvarna 9,3x64 but, as you see, in the near future the chest will be "home" for modern Sauer 202 rifle. That smaller case
Jump to new posts Parts for Gorton Pantograph? by Mike Hunter @ 05/25/17 10:23 AM

Anyone here using a Gorton Pantograph in their shop, looking for parts, esp the belt? Sources? its a P1-2 Thanks mike
Jump to new posts Original pad screws by Stan @ 05/25/17 06:22 AM

Can anyone show a pic (or a link to a pic) of an original screw that was used to hold a Silvers type pad (with plugs) on an American classic gun, like a Fox, LCS, Parker, etc ? I assume the originals were flat under the head, and not tapered like th
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Tony Walsh's inspirational ode to Manchester by Birdog @ 05/24/17 05:45 PM

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/...vigil-1.3094593 This is the place In the north-west of England. It’s ace, it’s the best And the songs that we sing from the stands, from our bands Set the whole planet shaking. Our inventions are legends. T

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2017 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.