October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (redgrouse), 127 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13491 Members
9 Forums
32315 Topics
441187 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Browning BSS, 20 gauge, 26" by Bob Cash @ Yesterday at 12:24 PM

Early Model Browning BSS, 20 Gauge, Silver Trigger, No Barrel Selector. 26" Barrels choked Mod / IC. Typical Browning dimensions, 14 1/2 " LOP to a 5/8" Browning Sporter pad. Blue wear, bottom of reciever and trigger tang. Stock st
Jump to new posts Ruger Red Label...Model # 04269...28 gauge by Bob Cash @ Yesterday at 09:54 AM

Scarce Ruger Red Label Model # 04269 (Catalog # KRL-2827BRE). 28 Gauge, Excellent Condition, Shot very little. 28" Vent Ribbed Blued Barrel, Stainless Steel Receiver. Limited Production, Scarce, Gold birds on each side of receiver. Gold Ruger
Jump to new posts $75 for 5 Waterfowl Hunting Books FS by Jim Cloninger @ 10/15/18 11:13 AM

Waterfowl Hunting Books For Sale - Key: HB hard back, PB paper back, DJ dust jacket, Edition, 1st for first edition, 2nd for second, etc. For information and purchase contact me at jrcloninger@bigvalley.net. Shipping quoted by USPS Media Mail. Thanks
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts J. Stevens Model 250 12 ga. sxs lockup adjustment by relaxinrob @ 10/15/18 10:47 AM

Can anyone give me some help on how to adjust the lockup on this gun. It is slightly loose and I would love to tighten it up. I understand it has a tapered locking bolt, but have no idea how to adjust it.......HELP Thanks, Rob
Jump to new posts Garbi Model 101 16ga - 28" - Excellent by steve f @ 10/14/18 09:52 PM

$3325 + actual Priority Mail shipping to Continental U.S. I will ship inside a new Plano plastic takedown case inside a shipping carton. You can keep the Plano case. The gun looks near new, there are a few minor handling marks but you have to lo
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts William Horton # 2174 by Daryl Hallquist @ 10/13/18 04:11 PM

I have a nice leather trunk case for William Horton #2174. Does anyone have the gun ?
Jump to new posts STERLINGWORTH 12 GA "PIN GUN" Nice Stock Dimension by gil russell @ 10/12/18 06:47 PM

Sterlingworth "Pin Gun", the precursor and nearly identical to the famous AH Fox Sterlingworth, this one shipped in 1910 or 1911, now with an "A Grade" AH Fox stock and forend. The "Pin Gun" as collectors refer to it, ha
Jump to new posts FS: Merkel 1620EL Number 22 of 100 Hand Engraved by Vol423 @ 10/11/18 01:34 PM

Here is another of my personal guns I'm passing on since I had my bespoke guns built. I think it was built around the turn of the century when Merkel built batches of 100 hand engraved guns with special wood. I have used it mostly on pheasant wher

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2017 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.