April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
13 registered (Drew Hause, dmccorki, fuhrmann, Brian, doublenut, 1 invisible), 112 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13075 Members
9 Forums
30094 Topics
399300 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 08:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Americase premium grade 2 gun case by OH Osthaus @ Today at 12:18 PM

for delivery at the southern aluminum case with black inserts black velvet interior - one side is for a side by side – the other will fit either a SxS or an over under the barrel channel measures 36” – I think they advertise it for 34” – but I c
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts [b]20th Vintage Gunners Cup Sept. 22 - 24, 2017 by jdickson397 @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

Please join us at The 20th Vintage Gunners Cup(formerly The Vintage Cup) to be held September 22 - 24, 2017 at Hopkins Game Farm in Kennedyville, Maryland. The best gun dealers in the country will be exhibiting their fine doubles and accessories al
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts WTS: Hunter Arms "The Fulton" - parting out by B. Graham @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

Not going to work on this one, so am selling what I have of it, or in pieces. 1921 Hunter Arms "The Fulton" 12ga 30" full/full steel barrel Barrel is in the white, has shallow external pits that would strike and polish just fine. Pit
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Hornady 6.5 160RN by eddie k @ 04/23/17 11:51 AM

.264 diameter available again for you Schoenauer guy's. [img:center][/img]
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Repair my 1950s German Double gun by Idahillie @ 04/20/17 03:00 PM

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am new to your form in search of a highly qualified gunsmith to repair, possibly making a new sear or spring for my 1950s German16 gauge double gun. Idahillie (Idaho hillbillIie)

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2017 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.