May
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
4 registered (375whelenIMP, Krakow Kid, 2-piper, LGF), 166 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13617 Members
9 Forums
33120 Topics
458383 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: WTB L. C. Smith grip cap by skeettx @ 27 minutes 54 seconds ago

Like this? https://www.dixiegunworks.com/index/page...ap+-+L.C.+Smith
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Superposed Restoration / Upgrade by Ted Schefelbein @ 51 minutes 48 seconds ago

I’ve seen a few guns with his name on them, that I would have guessed (educated guess, but, still a guess) were 50s-60s vintage. Hope I’m upright at 82, and can still pull my boots on. Best, Ted
Jump to new posts Re: 2.5" 12ga RST recipe? by Joe Wood @ Today at 10:20 PM

Those are Cheddite straight walled hulls. So any good data for 2 3/4” Cheddite hulls will work fine. If you don’t adjust the wad height the hulls might have to be roll crimped.
Originally Posted By: eightboreDoes the 4 bore have a price? Next, is that a crack across the rib and barrel at about 4" from the breech? Price is 8500 Euro + shipping from Belgium. No crack, very good overall condition! Gunwolf
Jump to new posts Re: Mecs Great Northern 8ga world championship by Ken Georgi @ Today at 07:57 PM

That sounds awesome mark. I might have to make a road trip! Ken
Y'all sound like a wore out bunch of ol' men. Hope I live long enough to get there. SRH
-- On P. 20 is the new short history of Reilly; I stand by every word of it. It includes a chart dating serial numbers. -- On P. 22 is the list of extant or known Reilly guns by SN. Everything advances in order from 001 to about 3400 in 1847. T
Jump to new posts Re: "The Southern" Chamber Burst by Drew Hause @ Today at 01:32 PM

Good news from METL. They were able to harvest a good section of the barrel. Should have photomicrographs next week.
Jump to new posts Re: H&H 16 bore Royal by Mark Larson @ Today at 01:20 PM

Wow. What an absolute [pit]y.
Jump to new posts The Shooting Party in the Kingdom by JRD @ Today at 01:08 PM

Just a reminder that the Shooting Party in the Kingdom is coming up June 8. Driven clays and vintage guns. Contact me if interested. Jack woodcockone@yahoo.com
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: 2 sweet double guns for sale!! by GMCS @ Today at 10:59 AM

Both good guns If I didn't have that same super 10 Id grab it. Unusual heavy 4 weight bbls on the Fox. Very tempting
Jump to new posts Re: Had a good day at the gun auction today. by Owenjj3 @ Today at 10:35 AM

Nice wood on that ML!
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage skeet by L. Brown @ Today at 09:56 AM

Originally Posted By: JHJOriginally Posted By: L. BrownOriginally Posted By: JHJIts actually very easy for anyone with decades of International skeet experiance. Slower targets and no doubles at 3, 4 and 5. No question the international experience
Jump to new posts Re: 20 Ga #4 barrels wall thickness Fox gun by Drew Hause @ Today at 09:07 AM

John: Buck Hamlin was given an extremely well-used damascus barrel Lefever with a burst right barrel just past the forend tip. The barrel wall thickness at the rupture point was .010”, and the chamber was 2 5/8”. With the intent to rupture the left b
Jump to new posts Re: Hey Bobski by HomelessjOe @ Today at 08:18 AM

How sweet...
Jump to new posts Re: English doubles, what era is best by Run With The Fox @ Today at 07:13 AM

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times" Chuckie Dickens gets credit for this baby. RWTF

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.