August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
5 registered (Marks_21, Jim Oakley, canvasback, Hammergun, SKB), 154 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13660 Members
9 Forums
33560 Topics
464691 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Meet Mocha, 7 weeks by canvasback @ 5 minutes 22 seconds ago

Nice looking puppy Mike. I'm glad for you.
Jump to new posts Re: My all in the name decoy. by Hal @ 32 minutes 13 seconds ago

My rig was 44 woodens and corks, factory and home-made, Mostly scaup, but a few canvasbacks, redheads, and two cork bufflehead drakes. Been giving them away to the North Dakota Chapter of The Wildlife Society for their annual fundraiser auction. Hav
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Winchester Model 21 30 inch non-vent barrel by bill schodlatz @ 35 minutes 42 seconds ago

Nice, what do you do with the side clip provisions? Weld them up, turn them down and reblue? bill
Jump to new posts Re: FS Benelli flush Crio choke set by RARiddell @ 42 minutes 56 seconds ago

Yeah just got home, they sold! Still have the extended Decoy chokes.
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Sidelever falling block build along by Bailey Bradshaw @ Today at 07:24 PM

On the roughing files I used in the videos, no chalk. They don't tend to clog. In fine files I do chalk them. Not always, as some materials don't tend to load them, but as often as necessary when they do want to load. Sometimes every few strokes.
Jump to new posts Re: Remington BE restoration by Stan @ Today at 06:53 PM

Late to the game but, great job by Chris, Very nice looking resto, James. I know you will enjoy the Remington, and I hope you shoot it well. It really looks good. SRH
Jump to new posts Re: LC Smith 2 barrel set 12ga and 45-70 by Drew Hause @ Today at 06:43 PM

Interesting reference to V.M. Starr lining vintage shotguns to .45-70 https://www.thehighroad.org/index.php?threads/homemade-double-barreled-muzzle-loader.701924/ "The barrels were cut to 25 inches and he regulated them to 80 yards with 300 gra
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Gun Books Disassembly/Assembly for Shotguns by 82nd Trooper @ Today at 04:19 PM

RWTF, I appreciate the response. Yeah I tried Numrich but they didn't have a schematic for a Remington Model 17. So my thinking is to get a gunsmithing/disassembly book that covers most of them. Amazon, Ebay, and google search came up with nothing.
Jump to new posts Houston Texas Fun Shoot. Sporting Clays. Sept 28 by arrieta2 @ Today at 02:20 PM

Guys The Texas Side By Side Club is hosting a fun shoot at the America Shooting Center on Sept 28. Generally we shoot only sbs shotguns. But this is an open fun shoot so sbs, pumps, autos, o/u are welcome. There is no charge to our club for this
Jump to new posts Re: LC Smith 12g "professionally" restore - cheap by C.R. Sides @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Sold on this forum. Thanks guys. Will send Dave his due. Charlie

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.