April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online
9 registered (ksauers1, 300846, greener4me, fallschirmjaeger, KDGJ, 2 invisible), 119 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13400 Members
9 Forums
31518 Topics
428343 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Over/Under Guild Gun (French?) ID & Info. Request by fallschirmjaeger @ 8 minutes 7 seconds ago

Interesting that it's a 12 gauge...had I not seen the bore dimensions and saw that it was a French gun, I would have just assumed it was a 16. Based on my limited observations, it appears the French were very big on the 16 gauge. Either way, that's
Jump to new posts Re: Stock repair in GA area? by Yeti @ 9 minutes 46 seconds ago

Thank you gents!
Jump to new posts Re: Who all used lindner actions besides Daly? by Ken Georgi @ Today at 02:15 PM

I'm late to the thread :-). Daryl and Drew hit most of them. Two more - - William R. Schaefer & Son - Boston (just a timing thing based on William bringing a son into the business) - E.C. Schmidt - Boston (former William R. Schaefer &
Jump to new posts Re: Muzzleloader marks as to gauge?? by Drew Hause @ Today at 01:56 PM

Like most things British, it's confusing to us Colonials 13 lead balls .710" in diameter = 1 pound BUT 13 gauge barrels were often bored .720" for ball Bore and ball diameters Act of 1868 https://sizes.com/sports/shotguns.htm
Jump to new posts Re: Log in by skeettx @ Today at 01:49 PM

61bhs I sent a PM to s_long on your behalf, and copied this link Mike if you will add info to this link, he will also see it Mike
Jump to new posts Re: you know whats really sad? by Geo. Newbern @ Today at 01:17 PM

I planted trees, thinned then, burned them on rotation, established feed plots and kept up a road system on about 600 acres of contiguous land with a transmission line, running creek and several wet heads/branches. It was cow pasture/cropland when I
Jump to new posts Re: Rising bite Manufrance "Ideal" grade "2R” by Geo. Newbern @ Today at 01:10 PM

And fascinating to watch!...Geo
Jump to new posts Re: My first double - 16g Lefaucheux pinfire! by Eugène L. @ Today at 01:01 PM

Sure it's similaire but not the same Patent
Jump to new posts Re: Toy for a boy - Dreyse rook rifle by Gunwolf @ Today at 12:55 PM

Mike, unfortunately it's not mine. It's for sale, but about my budget. The gunmaker is sure, we can shoot it. If we do, I will let you know! Gunwolf
Jump to new posts Re: Way Off Topic but JIC by rocky mtn bill @ Today at 12:44 PM

Wonko, Thanks for this notice. Given the average age of members here, lots of us need to know this.
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Remington 24 by gasgunner @ Today at 10:10 AM

Thanks to the sharp eye of a fellow forum member, I believe we know with a fair level of certainty who the owner of this little rifle was. The stock has the initials EMQ engraved on the brass shield. Edgar Monsanto Queeny was a business leader, conse
Jump to new posts Re: CSMC 20 gauge Revelation Over/Under Shotgun by Alder adder @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Grouse GuyFor anybody who has handled the Revelation, or very similar Inverness, would anybody prefer the 30 inch barrel over the 28, and why? I have the straight grip model (Revelation) with 28" barrels. It weighs six p
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Game/Gun Picture - 2017 Hunting Season by Tamid @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Stan, Up north in MT the season for turkey starts in the spring and ends in the fall. You southerners do it different.
Jump to new posts Re: Ames Iowa shooting point of interest. by Mark II @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

KY Jon, I run the Ike's Trap and Skeet in Ames. Send me a pm and I will try to answer any specific questions you may have. The Maxwell Ike's have a pretty nice sporting course they run once a month. I am trying to convert as many people as I can to s
Jump to new posts Re: New 2.5" shell from Kent by 67galaxie @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Good catch! Thanks!
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: WTB .410 Cheddite 3" hulls by Stan @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

I'm not going to be able to make it to the Southern, Joe. Just too busy on the farm this time of year to take two or there days off. I have a hundred promised to me by a good friend, and will have them within a few weeks. Don't need a lot of them ri
Jump to new posts Re: Navets Volants.... by LeFusil @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

“Honey & smoke”. Mike McIntosh really planted a seed there didn’t he! Great looking gun, and if the customer likes the “honey & smoke”, that’s all that matters.
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Purchasing Einstecklauf by Der Ami @ Yesterday at 05:35 PM

fallschirmaeger, Last year I bought a Krieghoff 16x16-7x65R from them, that had been modified for an EL. I just happened to have a Krieghoff EL in 22 LR, and it fit right in, it even had a decent start on regulation. So, there is a decent chance you
Jump to new posts Re: Leather Pad Treatment by Karl Graebner @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

Gil, Shoe polish was the recurring mention in everything that I read on butt pads. Karl
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: FS Winchester Parker Reproduction 20GA Rare Config by pheasantfisher @ Yesterday at 04:36 PM

Didn't u have a W S Scott 4 sale a while ago? If so, did u ever sell it? Bob Watzke robertwatzke89@gmail.com
Jump to new posts Re: Lapeer Mi SxS Shoot by Paul Harm @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM

I got the invitations out. If I missed anyone, let me know.
Jump to new posts Re: Pattern plate white grease paint formula by wingshooter16 @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

Easy- the steel plate is readily visible where the shot impacts, just not the high contrast you get with white pigment. Was able to easily see the horrible patterns (I had already suspected) in my #4 non-tox reloads, and the amazing regulation of my
Jump to new posts Re: obscure trade labels by Tim Carney @ Yesterday at 01:22 PM

Depending on what you want, Mark, you can start by buying some HP Advanced photo paper that is thicker than printer paper but will still load and cycle through an inkjet printer -- at least it does on my HP 8620. I've done a few labels that way and
Jump to new posts Re: an unusual german gun by ellenbr @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

Ford: I agree on the Germans commandeering of Liege, but actually they had control of Liege by say 1900. But from what I see, the tubeset is devoid of any Belgian style marks. Cheers, Raimey rse
Silent Doubles - In Memorium
Jump to new posts I lost a true friend... by eddiel4 @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

For well over 45 years three of us from mid Michigan were bound together by our love for fine guns. One of the the three of us just passed on. His name was Bob Hieb and he loved doubles, custom rifles and a myriad of other items such as Unertl scopes
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2017 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.