February
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28
Who's Online
16 registered (David Zincavage, A R McDaniel Jr, Chantry, 3 invisible), 129 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13554 Members
9 Forums
32828 Topics
451618 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: 20 bore over chokes by Researcher @ 17 minutes 47 seconds ago

My fully optioned Ithaca NID 20-gauge has .038" choke in the right barrel and .042" choke in the left.
Jump to new posts Re: Got one of these coming Friday by HomelessjOe @ 27 minutes 37 seconds ago

I doubt it.
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Used books for sale, mainly on single shot rifles by Mike A. @ 44 minutes 38 seconds ago

Books 1-5 SPF.
Jump to new posts British .410 proofs by KY Jon @ Today at 10:55 AM

Looking at a British .410 and came across the following proofs. “410 LC, 7/16” ounce load I assume. So is this a 2 1/2” chamber instead of the common early 2” 410 guns I have seen? Load does not sound like it could be a 3” load for a 3” chamber at a
Jump to new posts Re: 8 gauge double by KY Jon @ Today at 10:44 AM

To what end? Ten is the largest bore allowed in most states for any hunting.
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Remington Model 30 Express by Vall @ Today at 10:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Cameron In some ways I wish I wouldn't have messed with it and yes I scoped it without any alteration. It is patterned off the P14/M1917 Enfield action. It's a large action and as far as I know doesn't need a whole lot of altera
Jump to new posts Re: Sold my Greener hammergun,opinions on shipping? by John Roberts @ Today at 10:34 AM

Pretty sure I first used a PVC pipe to ship barrels about 1980. It does work well. JR
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Barrel fitting Help by Travis S @ Today at 10:28 AM

For Salopian I did clean up the extractor. Mark II what is the next step after lever surface adjustment. Many thanks Travis
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Shoots by ClapperZapper @ Today at 10:24 AM

Just a reminder to anyone that might read this who is thinking about organizing a side-by-side shoot. It is the hospitality business. Subset of the entertainment industry. Be well organized, and be good to your guests, Or they don’t come back. A
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: 16 Bore Shotshell Maxium Service pressure by Der Ami @ Today at 10:06 AM

The 1989 version of Wiederladen, shows in the table for shotgun ammunition, that the maximum allowable gas pressure for 16 ga shells( this is service load, not proof, pressure) is 680 bar. Current rules may use different units of measure. Mike
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOeRichard that's a cool video..I'm sure the book will be impressive. One thing that I don't think is a good idea is locking up Alex Henry's history in a limited edition book...special limited editions are fine but the
Jump to new posts Re: BSS Sidelock... by Argo44 @ Today at 09:38 AM

On Japanese Parker Repros, here is a fine article by David Trevallion on the subject. Just been published in "Shooting Sportsman." https://shootingsportsman.com/parkerrepro/
Jump to new posts Re: Steve’s A-1 by jlb @ Today at 09:27 AM

The gun is described “THE GUN IS INSCRIBED TO MAJOR MAX FLEISHMANN OF THE FAMED FLEISHMANN YEAST CO”. I looked for the inscription but could not find it. What am I missing? j born
Jump to new posts Re: Single trigger Side by Sides? by Stan @ Today at 08:26 AM

Originally Posted By: L. Brown If you look at the classifications of shooters at a big shoot (I've both scored and pulled at the Wisconsin Iron Man, where there will be several hundred shooters), you'll likely find more shooters in lower classifica
Jump to new posts Re: Woodcock in Canada, where to go?? by canvasback @ Today at 08:12 AM

Originally Posted By: L. BrownOur Canadian participants are welcome to confirm this, but I believe in some Canadian provinces (I think some of the Maritimes?) you are required to hunt with a guide. That would be news to me for Ontario, Manitoba, Sa
Jump to new posts Re: U.S. Maker's Frame Steels by L. Brown @ Today at 07:49 AM

Eric Holder . . . I realize this is straying away from guns. However, it made me very angry when Holder was talking about prosecuting CIA officers because they used enhanced interrogation techniques--AUTHORIZED BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION--on capture
Jump to new posts Re: Gun stock waxes. by HomelessjOe @ Today at 01:09 AM

Nice video...he got the part wrong about Renaissance wax being designed for guns. It was designed for museums.
Jump to new posts Re: Primitive Loading Tools by Tamid @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

You all may be aware of this site but in any case: http://www.antiquereloadingtools.com/forum/index.php?&sid=3140833d1d13089e24e886bd6b6815ce
Jump to new posts Re: How did you get into SxS's... by Argo44 @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

I'm not one to defend Keith and his antics. But his story is a very good one. Had Keith been involved in glass blowing, and his German mentor had a collection of German glass blown statues, would there be the same objection? There were a lot of
Jump to new posts Re: Stevens sxs by mark @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Stevens used what looked like black paint. I think brass black may discolor bluing. I think I would try brass black but may need to have a pass or two of rust blue after.
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Single shot book ad on "For Sale" forum by Mike A. @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

I put some "rifle reading" on the block.
Jump to new posts Re: Garbi 103A Round Action 12 gauge by Garbi @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Reduced to $8,000
Jump to new posts Re: 1924 Ithaca Flues and a 1968 State Police Riot Gun by Run With The Fox @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

And it has ejectors, and the chokes (when it left the factory) are mod. and full. One of the many good things about Ithaca doubles (and M21's too) is the chokes are marked- also the gauge and grade on the water table. Nice late series Flues..
Jump to new posts Re: London Guns out of CA by Drew Hause @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

Santa Monica, then Santa Barbara http://www.londonguns.com/ http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=349967&page=all http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=349967&page=1
Jump to new posts Re: Any thoughts on the CSMC Revelation? by crazyquik @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

Thank you Bruce, good review. That’s exactly the configuration I’ve considered.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.