January
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Who's Online
7 registered (J.B.Patton, obsessed-with-doubles, builder, Owenjj3, Stanley Hoover, 1 invisible), 119 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13319 Members
9 Forums
31258 Topics
420819 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 08:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Game/Gun Picture - 2017 Hunting Season by Joe Wood @ 13 minutes 14 seconds ago

Never hunted wild chukars? Just a walk in the park if you've got a death wish. Besides what you see there is an abundance of all sorts of sticky things, including rattlesnakes. This is from several years ago along the Snake Rive (Hells Canyon) in I
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: WTB exposed hammer pigeon gun by Stan @ 19 minutes 14 seconds ago

I was contacted today, by email, by a British dealer who said he has a Boswell 32" pigeon gun "going through the system", and he will contact me when it is ready for sale. I assume he means being checked out, cleaned up and possibly e
Jump to new posts Re: Hammer Split in Two Pieces by bushveld @ 52 minutes 40 seconds ago

Having had experience in making tumblers for sidelock shotguns through the years, and having made another tumbler for a side lock double rifle just last week, I say that welding a tumbler especially welding one that has broken in the unfortunate plac
Jump to new posts Re: Purdey by Recoil Rob @ 57 minutes 3 seconds ago

I don't see anything but fingerprints on the barrels. "backwoods yard sale"? It's Virginia, next door to Maryland... We have our own brand of elitism here don't we.
Jump to new posts Re: German Trade Gun ?? by J.B.Patton @ Today at 06:08 PM

Portion of barrel flats as requested: I’ll get more complete photos tomorrow.
Jump to new posts Re: French Nanny State by bonny @ Today at 06:08 PM

Britain has had massive muslim immigration over the years. They settle an area, usually the north of england cities such as leeds or bradford, also manchester, and simply do not integrate. A report by the uk government a few years back into the subje
Jump to new posts Re: Belgium Proofs by Drew Hause @ Today at 03:03 PM

Lettres Annales (Date letters): control (proof) date stamped after manufacture (and not necessarily the year of manufacture.) French lower case cursive Les lettres de l'alphabet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJhCHQKUJzk Controller's (inspe
Jump to new posts Re: Box lock intercepting sears by 2-piper @ Today at 02:33 PM

Most Repeating/SA arms whether rifle or shotgun simply do not lend themselves well to auto safeties, one would defeat their whole purpose. A double does lend itself to one. I have no problems with non-auto safeties but when one is so readily availabl
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Tomlinson bore cleaners by Stan @ Today at 01:45 PM

I'd like a 20 and a .410. Thanks for the offer, SRH
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Lyman Sight by swoobie @ Today at 01:38 PM

Is this what you're looking for? http://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-fo...un_id=100975228
Jump to new posts Re: .410 Reloading supplies, wads hulls by kopkai @ Today at 01:30 PM

I am definitely interested. PM sent kopkai
Jump to new posts Re: Harry Selby, 1925-2018 by Stan @ Today at 01:28 PM

Sad to hear that Frank Lyon has also passed. I did not know it. Last time I saw Frank was at a flyer shoot in South Carolina. SRH
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Neat checkering on a military stock by Vall @ Today at 12:42 PM

Sometimes oddities like this, showing great craftsmanship appeal to me. Would I have it done? No, but since it's obviously been done a very long time ago I find something very interesting about it. If I was a Krag fan I'd want to own it just because
Jump to new posts Re: Restocking Slab/Rift or Quartersawn? by Chukarman @ Today at 11:33 AM

Furniture and trim grade walnut (even black walnut!) has become a lot more expensive in the past 18 months. I think that the 90% of the walnut tree that will not make good stock blanks can still be worth cutting and drying.
Jump to new posts Re: Waxed cotton / oil cloth by damascus @ Today at 08:16 AM

Ooops! that dam Brit only opens his mouth to change feet!!!
Jump to new posts Re: French 16 ga. with rifled barrel by L. Brown @ Today at 07:46 AM

It was a Fabarm, although I don't recall that it had "Paradox" marked on it. We tested one, and it did throw an extremely open pattern through the rifled barrel, even with standard US ammo with a plastic wad.
Jump to new posts Re: Vegas Gun Show by Stan @ Today at 07:33 AM

A couple of friends were there with their eyes open for my "holy grail" gun, and report was that not a single 32" one was there. I'm beginning to wonder if they are really a unicorn. Just kidding. I'd liked to have been there to exper
Double Rifles, Paradox Guns & Gauge Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Rising bite, bar-in-wood double rifle by Dewey Vicknair @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By: nitro450expWhy did you decide on bar in wood? Nitro The challenge, mainly. I thought it would look good with a hammerless action and I didn't want to make something that looks like everything else.
Jump to new posts Re: New Guy by keith @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

So tell us idiot, in the other Constitutional Amenents that refer to "the people" are you telling us that those rights are collective, and not individual rights as well? There is no question that some localities have infringed upon the 2
Jump to new posts Re: WTS - Shotgun Cases, 1 Boyt 1 Cabela's by Crane @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

Still available
Jump to new posts WTB - Beretta 686 12 gauge Onyx by marty weatherup @ Yesterday at 04:08 PM

Looking for a 12 gauge Beretta 686 Onyx, the older style, not the Onyx Pro, 28 or 30 inch barrels, mobile chokes.
Jump to new posts Re: Parker Reproduction - 20 Ga. - Reduced to $3000. by BillyG @ Yesterday at 02:36 PM

Still Available. Billy
Jump to new posts Re: CSMC Best Quality Leather Trunk Case SxS by BillyG @ Yesterday at 02:35 PM

Case Sold. Billy
Jump to new posts Re: Remington forend inlay by Stan @ Yesterday at 01:20 PM

That little vee spring can be tricky to get back in place perfectly. The way you know you've got it right is when you work the top lever over and the spring doesn't jump out and fly across the shop! SRH
Jump to new posts Re: Money time by Bill Davis @ Yesterday at 12:36 PM

Done. Thank you Dave!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2017 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.