April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online
2 registered (WJW, 375whelenIMP), 35 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13595 Members
9 Forums
33142 Topics
457004 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Southern Side by Side event by Chad Linder @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

My 13-year-old son and I are now thinking about making the trip from Louisiana. He is on spring break and I think it would make a good father-son bonding trip.
Jump to new posts Re: Trend? by lonesome roads @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

The game winner/hat trick https://youtu.be/rk-7k6RNArY You gonna watch baseball or what? I’ve always liked Torts (Columbus) but thinking Vegas now. __________________________ Can’t see you rooting for Toronto.
Jump to new posts Re: OT: Notre Dame de Paris burning by Drew Hause @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

As usual Keith, you are blinded by your hatred...and wrong. I've always respected Greg...who you have attacked in the past...something about estrogen as I recall. Did you give him an effeminate nickname also? It is surely in your vast collection of
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: New to me...Combination gun with a twist. by Mike Harrell @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

The UK call it a cross over stock. I have bought and sold a few when I was importing/dealing.
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: WTB a 16 gauge pinfire. by Mike Harrell @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Steve nothing in my messages that's new or from you. Mike
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Hawkins Pad 1" by elton @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

4.940x1.840 used stock from a browning superposed
Just plug one barrel and your good to go😂
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Stock Oil by Hammergun @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Glad to see you posting Crossedchisles.
Jump to new posts Re: Eagles and lead poisoning by builder @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

Well done Ted!
Jump to new posts Re: Ken Owen by Steve Helsley @ Yesterday at 07:20 PM

901-877-6853
Jump to new posts Re: Selling a double gun at auction by Stan @ Yesterday at 07:15 PM

I agree to a point, Miller. But, what happens when we plant in faith, work by the sweat of our brow, and a drought or hurricane comes and we lose an entire crop? Answer for me ....... we trust that He will continue to provide for our needs, not nece
Jump to new posts Re: A Family Photo Album - Baker G&F Co. by Daryl Hallquist @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

At John Eurom's request, here are some of the earliest New Baker Models. New Baker #33 made by Syracuse Forging Co. but unmarked as to Maker. ca. 1877-1878 Special New Baker from Syacuse. Unmarked as to Company. NSN, Ca. 1888 New Baker by Sy
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: The first sporter i ever bought by bsteele @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

I have a rifle I believe is by the same stocker. Long slide 48, hand guard checkered as yours, 1905 RIA, rounded cheeks in front of wrist checkering, and a very tall buttplate - something like 6-1/4”. I’ll get some pics. Mine has a cheek piece for a
Jump to new posts Re: Cutting barrels and point of aim issues ??? by Stan @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By: gunmanIt should make no difference at all .Shotgun barrels are not "regulated " as would be a double rifle . They are put together and they shoot where they shoot . In shotguns regulation is the boring of chokes to gi
Jump to new posts Re: jpgbox.com by Karl Graebner @ Yesterday at 03:19 PM

Argo, Belonging to other forums that allow direct photo posting has spoiled me, and I hope that Dave can do it. With so much valuable information posted, it would certainly be a plus. Karl
Jump to new posts Re: Lumps and more lumps. by 2-piper @ Yesterday at 02:11 PM

Question; What is this "Entablature lump. I am familiar with all the other ones named plus the shoe, conventional & dovetail chopper lumps. Also, the Mono-Block which started this thread.
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Thoughts / ID on gunshow 1903 sporter by Der Ami @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Geo. Cherish them, I have nothing from my grandfather's service. He didn't marry until after he returned and died( of trench foot, turned to cancer) before I was born. My grandmother, then, didn't have any letters, uniform, etc. from the war year
Jump to new posts Re: Side-Opening Guns by Geo. Newbern @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

The only American side openers I think of were the George Fox side-sliders. I've never shot one but I can't see how they would be any different to shoot from a break action...Geo
Jump to new posts Re: Colt Model 1878 12 gauge S x S by Geo. Newbern @ Yesterday at 11:44 AM

Welcome to the forum OW. You have an interesting old sxs...Geo
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie has pics to show by lagopus @ Yesterday at 09:21 AM

Damascus, I suppose we all have a gun somewhere in our past that we wish we'd never parted with. Take care. Lagopus…..
Jump to new posts Re: WESTLEY RICHARDS OVUNDO by Owenjj3 @ Yesterday at 08:37 AM

There are actually three interesting O/U's in this auction, the ovundo being one. The Boss Pigeon and late H&H pre-war on the Green patent are also very interesting. I wonder if these 3 guns came out of the same collection. Assembling those 3
Jump to new posts Re: Top lever sticking - 1892 Atkin boxlock by susjwp @ Yesterday at 07:38 AM

Nice photo. Looks like you all had a great day.
Double Rifles, Paradox Guns & Gauge Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts CALIFORNIA SIDE BY SIDE CHAMPOINSHIP by SXS 40 @ 04/19/19 11:31 PM

The rifle rack at the State shoot. Some real thumpers.
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Help Requested to ID a Pre-War Drilling by Gunter @ 04/19/19 12:16 PM

Hello Raimey, (& others) this may have been answered before here - if so, I apologise. the word 'Monopol' in german usage indicates that someone/a company has the SOLE rights of manufacturing or selling a particular product/item (or perhaps a c
Jump to new posts Re: Krieghoff Drilling questions by Der Ami @ 04/19/19 12:01 PM

RedofTx, If you can swing it, go back and buy it. You will enjoy it. Ammo ( 8x57IR) is available and it is easy to load for. Mike
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.