September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
11 registered (Franc Otte, 12brd, Hammergun, cpa, bladeswitcher, 1 invisible), 103 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13199 Members
9 Forums
30560 Topics
409199 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 08:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Game/Gun Picture - 2017 Hunting Season by ClapperZapper @ Today at 07:18 PM

A couple of his sibs were above him in the brush on the left. Momma and two other sibs were across the road behind him cooling off under a pine tree. I was running my derby, trying to get him a little heat endurance, so I wasn't armed. I thought T
Jump to new posts Re: Valuing and selling barrel sets. by DAM16SXS @ Today at 07:13 PM

PM sent at 20:13
Jump to new posts Re: Barrel length and perceived lead by Stan @ Today at 06:56 PM

I can tell you, 90% of the time, where I missed when I do. I.e., I can tell you if I was too far ahead, too far behind, etc. It's harder if I shot too high, as that is usually caused by lifting your head off the stock to get a better look, and is ha
Jump to new posts Re: Basket case guns and overly proud owners. by Bob Cash @ Today at 05:29 PM

No relation to any gun in this thread. Here's a quote from someone we all know and love. Made without the presence of sugar coating or kid gloves. "The gun was restocked by an idiot, the barrel markings were destroyed by an idiot, the rib was
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: H. Barella 7x57 Mauser - Tight Chamber? by Brittany Man @ Today at 04:25 PM

New unfired 7x57 brass measured in front of the extractor grove (all purchased >10 years ago). Remington .4645" Winchester .467" Norma .4675" Nice rifles. I would put up w/a bit of a problem if they were mine & attempt to keep
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
The barrels are turned, crowned, threaded and long chambered. 1/8 twist in 6.5 and 1/14 in 9.3. 23.5" long and .560 muzzle. They are carbon steel made by Zastava in Serbia. They are the same barrels used in their rifles. $175 shipped.
Double Rifles, Paradox Guns & Gauge Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Simson Suhl .405 WCF on Nilgai by skeettx @ Today at 01:46 PM

Thank you also from me Mike
Jump to new posts Re: single shot action castings on ebay by prairie ghost @ Today at 12:14 PM

And another giving an idea of work involved and what can be accomplished, not Storie casting I don't believe http://forums.nitroexpress.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=158735&an=0&page=15#Post158735
Jump to new posts Re: CSMC and Savage/Stevens by L. Brown @ Today at 07:12 AM

Agree on the good deal part. And if you look at what the standard price was (I seem to recall $2895 for the typical DHE version), the 20's and 12's haven't suffered a whole lot of inflation since they stopped making them. 28's, somewhat more--proba
Jump to new posts Re: WTB 2.5 Kent Tungsten Matrix shells by RCC @ Today at 05:51 AM

One of our members has offered me a flat of the B&P High Pheasant loads, which I am happy to have. I will send Dave a check for the use of the board in finding them and thank both he and the seller. I am still interested in buying whatever TM o
Jump to new posts Re: More OT, question about extended adolescence by Gr8day @ Yesterday at 06:50 PM

Peter Pan Syndrome?
Jump to new posts Re: Linsley & Son, Leeds by Franc Otte @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

I found thiis old post from '07...but it was Brothers, instead of Sons cheers franc old post
Jump to new posts Re: prepping to hunt by Lloyd3 @ Yesterday at 03:59 PM

FWIW: Back at work today. My back hasn't felt this good in years. Hope it holds up.
Jump to new posts Re: Alexander Henry trade label by Daryl Hallquist @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

This fellow has very nice leather reproduction labels. He says he has others not listed. If you don't find an original one, he may be able to help. https://www.ebay.com/sch/dt8889/m.html?item=282504886502&hash=item41c69a78e6%3Ag%3AVqkAAOSwaeRZ
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Remington 1900 barrel by John E @ Yesterday at 09:26 AM

Might check with the seller and have him define "moderate" pitting. http://www.gunbroker.com/item/695159549 John
Double Rifles, Paradox Guns & Gauge Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Canvas gun case repair. by eightbore @ Yesterday at 08:03 AM

Kevin McCormack on the PGCA site. 703-402-5712
Jump to new posts Re: Ever see anything like this H and H ? by Ken61 @ Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Originally Posted By: lagopusInteresting if rather ornate for the English market. Looking at it the man on horseback in the engraving it looks rather like a U.S. Civil War officer. The gun looks like a Daw's patent action which would indicate an ea
Jump to new posts Re: Joseph Lang Keylock by 300846 @ Yesterday at 04:57 AM

Deleted post - looking at something totally different and 50 yers too early !
Jump to new posts Re: Smallwood Records by trw999 @ Yesterday at 04:11 AM

For interest, here is what IGC has on the firm: First name/s: Samuel Surname: Smallwood First Address: 4 Mardol City/Town: Shrewsbury County: Shropshire Country: United Kingdom Other addresses: 4-5 Mardol Milk Street 5-6 Milk Street 5-6 Milk Stree
I think most gun makers of the 1950's were making very well fit and finished guns in the 1950's. Labor after WWII and into the 50's was pretty plentiful, and hourly wages weren't crazy. All the major gun makers were competing, so one company couldn'
Jump to new posts Re: Gander Outdoors??? by Jagermeister @ 09/21/17 07:36 PM

The usual price for box of 1&1/8oz of 6s is around $14 to $15 which is about double of same Federal load with 1oz of lead. The most affordable are Herter's at Cabela's then Remington Dove & Quail followed by RIO branded stuff. The $39 per b
Jump to new posts Re: LC Smith 20 gauge, Ideal grade by Fiorina @ 09/21/17 05:10 PM

Price Lowered
Jump to new posts Re: Unusual Shotgun Case by moses @ 09/21/17 04:33 PM

Soft case while gun remains in ones own hands. Hard case if it is to be handled by others. O.M
Jump to new posts Re: Stevens/Savage Model 311 by Remington40x @ 09/21/17 03:32 PM

Bobby: Thanks. Rem
Jump to new posts Re: Date Change for 2018 Northern SxS Challenge by Mike of the Mountain @ 09/21/17 12:59 PM

Thanks guys. We had fun too!! Looking forward to 2018.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2017 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.