July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
11 registered (Marc Ret, builder, claycrusher1900, bls, 3 invisible), 98 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13152 Members
9 Forums
30260 Topics
405188 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 08:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Bringing a shotgun from Canada to USA by KY Jon @ 14 minutes 3 seconds ago

It is a pity you aren't bringing it in from Mexico. That direction could be hand delivered for almost nothing. Those of us, slightly older than most, have a problem figuring out how things got so complex and expensive to do after 1968 and 9/11. Every
have you tried peter dyson or henry krank? dixie has some labels as well. good luck.
Jump to new posts Re: speaking of light loads by Shotgunjones @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

That's a nice full choke pattern, Dave. .020 or not, it throws a full choke pattern with that load. Not too unusual really. The larger shot responds to choke differently than real fine shot. Less can be more, even with 5's and for sure with 4's
Jump to new posts Re: 1882 Remington 12ga by Tamid @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: ResearcherIf you just purchased it, that is the value -- an arms length transaction between a motivated seller and a satisfied buyer. I many instances I have to disagree with this statement. I have purchased many sxs at au
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: F.S. Gun Room Odds and Ends by swoobie @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

I'll take a 20 gauge brass bore set and the Purdey playing cards. PM sent
Jump to new posts Re: Dating early 20th Century French Shotguns by Argo44 @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Ted, you're right...F.Darne. My bad. I wasn't really researching Darne or SIFARM.
Jump to new posts Re: E. Roberts 5 Steelhouse Lane Birmingham 12-bore by 67galaxie @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

Love it!
Jump to new posts Re: Lite loads by Stan @ Yesterday at 06:07 PM

You sound like a shooting buddy from Millen. He has a nice sized pond on his property that he keeps mowed 'n manicured around. After he turned his riding mower over trying to mow the slope of the pond dam, the second time, and broke his leg, he went
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Charles Daly / H.A. Lindner by canvasback @ Yesterday at 05:24 PM

I would suggest you post some pictures of it on this site, making sure you have included all the proofs and other barrel markings. Including serial number. There are some very knowledgable Lindner experts here. I have a Lindner and did what I'm sug
Jump to new posts Re: R Leach of Oldham by Larryguy @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

Daryl: Thank you very much!
Jump to new posts Re: White whale in sight! Rem. M17E by Recoil Rob @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

That's correct if you Google Remington 17E, then go to IMAGES, my gun would be pictures 1, 3, 13, 14 & 15.
Jump to new posts 16ga Simson Suhl O/U For Sale by tunes @ Yesterday at 02:41 PM

Ejector Gun 27.5" Barrels Bright Bores Has Stock Extension, Sling Swivels and Cheek Piece 2 9/16 Drop at Heel Length of Pull- 13 3/4" to back trigger -- 14 11/16" to front trigger 6# 12oz Choked -- .022 Lower Barrel -- .029 Upper Barre
Jump to new posts SPF--16ga Marlin Model 90 For Sale--SPF by tunes @ Yesterday at 02:26 PM

16ga -- Double Triggers - Automatic Safety - Tight lock up with or without fore end attached Very good condition, bright bores- 28" barrels choked .020 lower barrel / .031 upper barrel Length of pull from rubber recoil pad- 14" back trigger
Jump to new posts Re: Belgian Education by treblig1958 @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

Good point. Certain areas have absolutely no good European doubles available and the auction sites can be tricky.
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Alexander Henry, Rifle Maker - new book this autum by Richard B @ Yesterday at 09:32 AM

It's at the printers now ! Donald Dallas is at the Holts Auctioneers stand at the Game Show this weekend.
Jump to new posts Re: Hats off to Walt Snyder by DAM16SXS @ Yesterday at 08:23 AM

To the best of my knowledge Walt sent all of his Ithaca factory records to Cody.
Jump to new posts Re: 1894 Remington by Mark II @ 07/26/17 09:39 PM

The original description is what I'd be like a duck on a june bug over. I just didn't want to go questing after something I'll never have a prayer of finding. I very much appreciate all the help you guys give. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Classic Guns Inc....still in business? by Stan @ 07/26/17 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: tutOpens for me. Me, too. SRH
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Rust Removal and Annealing by Bartlett @ 07/26/17 08:30 PM

Just a thought. If it's going to be engraved after it's current condition is addressed an engraver is going to be needing a smooth surface anyway so whichever order you go about things won't matter. Jeremy
Jump to new posts Re: Sanding backers by hereford @ 07/26/17 08:08 PM

I have what you are talking about and got them at Woodcraft. They look like the ones on the Midway USA videos of polishing the barrels of a parker shotgun They come in a package of a couple different sizes and I think I paid less than $20 for them.
Jump to new posts Re: French gun terminology - translations by Argo44 @ 07/26/17 07:38 PM

There are about 10 words/phrases for "underlever" in French, several referring to specific types. I'll post pictures of each as I run across them in French ads - worth a 1000 words: Lefaucheux à clé; ………………Levier à volute; ………………Clé
Jump to new posts Re: Rusted shut by ClapperZapper @ 07/26/17 07:20 PM

That gun is a perfect candidate for sonic cleaning, and electrolytic rust removal. Electrolysis does not remove engraving or wallow out screw holes.
Jump to new posts Re: Nice Shot #2 by Marc Ret @ 07/26/17 03:25 PM

PM sent Tim. Marcus
Jump to new posts Re: Husqvarna Mod 48 need firing pins & springs by Geo. Newbern @ 07/26/17 02:44 PM

PM sent...Geo
Jump to new posts Information? by big al1 @ 07/26/17 02:39 PM

Good day gentleman..I am looking for information on an Italian gun company that was name Spingarde they imported double barrel that 8ga. and they also made 4 -bore single. What I need to know if any of the members own or know I may find one of the tw
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2017 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.