June
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
14 registered (2-piper, Dave in Maine, eddiel4, Austin Hawthorne, 2 invisible), 132 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13428 Members
9 Forums
31857 Topics
432724 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Inverted name and address on a lock plate? by Dave in Maine @ 1 minute 13 seconds ago

What Daryl said, or maybe they're lettered upside down so the shooter could look down on them and admire his good buying choice while shouldering the gun.
Jump to new posts Re: For Geo. by Ted Schefelbein @ 34 minutes 26 seconds ago

Geo, My money is on the 28" Browning you kept, NOT being used up. Thanks for the nice gun. I can deal with shorter 26" tubes in a grouse woods, and, although the gun feels really good coming up, I think there is a leather slip on pad about
You're right Ted. The Gerest-Berthon with 1906 Didier-Drevet barrels had "7" (cm) chambers....I won'd let Dau-in-law shoot anything but 2 1/2" RST lost pressure shells from it. What I am looking for is an affordable 16 gauge, turn of
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: PH Grade Parker by oohay @ Today at 01:19 PM

Thank You Ed , yes, Turnbull Colors would look great on her ,she's a nice solid hunting gun !
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
To each his own I guess. I like them all, but it is the STS for when it counts the most. It certainly has been robust, not to mention accurate, if not the most handsome.
Jump to new posts Re: Le Chameau Boots by fallschirmjaeger @ Today at 12:00 PM

Well, I discovered my La Crosse 18" rubbers have a crack in them this weekend. I decided to purchase the Le Chameau Traqueur boots. What caught my attention to this model (aside from the good price) was this: "Ultra-durable field and e
Jump to new posts Re: Best case cutter? by Bob Noble @ Today at 11:31 AM

I made one out of wood and a razor blade. It has a dowel with shims under to adjust the height of the cut. It takes about 5 seconds a case to cut them off with it.
Jump to new posts Rio Shotshells by gjw @ Today at 11:02 AM

Hey all, so what's the scoop on Rio's? There seems to be two camps, those who like them and those who don't (like anything else in this world). I was wondering what you all think about them from your personal experience. I'm looking at their 1oz 2
Jump to new posts Re: Emmebi so expensive? by ed good @ Today at 10:06 AM

an speakin o cotton: https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/paul-...-143801507.html
Jump to new posts Re: Alexander Henry trade label by SKB @ Today at 09:12 AM

I won this along with three others last week at auction. Price on the labels was not bad but shipping was brutal.
Jump to new posts Re: pesticide by Jagermeister @ Today at 07:14 AM

Some of those inmates have to be released to make space and reduce incarceration costs.
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Savage Model 99 by OSS @ Today at 12:47 AM

If you are still looking, I have several G&H slide tops.... what lever style and ring size (7/8" or 1") are you looking for? Also have several Lyman Alaskans. I normally set up at the Missoula show in August, but will be in Kansas Cit
Jump to new posts Re: WTS Nickels and Balvar scope, sako rings by elton @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Sako rings spf $10 to dave
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: USABLE PARKER STOCK FOR #2 FRAME 12 GAUGE by ed good @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

keety, ah often tink it is you dat got da bolt in yo head...an da way you acts here sum times,it is obvious dat you is also been cut down...ah few times hit seem...no watt ah mean...
Jump to new posts Re: Are you old school? by Stan @ Yesterday at 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: 2-piperI am not in prime woodcock territory so have not shot them by the wagon loads. Over the years I would happen up on a few along. I always found them much easier to hit than a dove. I recall one season I was shooting a J P
Jump to new posts Re: Dedicated Pro Sports Page by Wonko the Sane @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Par is like the Holy Averages Card - meaningless. The best score of the day wins and it doesn't make any diff what the little cards or signs say. I suspect that may indicate a difference between players and sportsmen.
Jump to new posts Re: Waffen - Velser of Nerdlen in the Eifel by Der Ami @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

They make a good gumbo too. Mike
Jump to new posts Re: James Dixon and Sons by Jagermeister @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Originally Posted By: keithPersonal experience???? What personal experience? Jagermeister's personal experience typically amounts to simply regurgitating what he reads elsewhere. Or worse, he makes shit up, such as telling us about guns he claimed
Jump to new posts Re: 12 ga 2/12” Data by skeettx @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

PM sent
Jump to new posts Re: Westley Richards Heronshaw Model by Joe Wood @ Yesterday at 12:45 PM

That's one heck of a nice looking gun and reeks with quality. I have no idea what the market will bear but it is definitely a couple notches above the standard issue Birmy boxlock. I'd be proud to own it. Good luck!
Jump to new posts Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II by ed good @ Yesterday at 11:27 AM

otte: you claim to be english...doubt that... an englishman would not be so rude...but, then perhaps, you are a brit, known for their rudeness, particularly, when visiting the former colonies...
Jump to new posts Re: COLT 1883 by ed good @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM

researcher: thanks for info...one definitely needs a gun bearer, to and from the blind for this one...
Jump to new posts Re: parker vh with steel butt plate by ed good @ 06/22/18 08:15 PM

keet = bs...
Jump to new posts WTB BUTT PLATE FOR COLT 1883 SHOTGUN by ed good @ 06/22/18 08:12 PM

5 1/2 X 1 3/4...REPRO OK...ED
Jump to new posts Re: Delayed Gratification (OT, lighthearted) by wingshooter16 @ 06/22/18 06:46 PM

She is on a first name basis at my local branch
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2017 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.