Note to Squire Glenthorn, I have on my Bench a Westley Richards , Sold by Abercrombie & Fitch NY.Sr No 187** built 1950, Sold 1969.Its built on a H&H pat.action Standard Opener, Hidden 3rd Bolt,Hand Detachable Locks with a H&H pat, Lock Screw.Its a 12b.2.3/4"chambers,28" Tubes,(Whoops Or Bullups')Barrels,Built by the Dovetail Method,They "Ring" like Old Maisie's ankle bells when she was running down the alley behind Purdeys with the 'Law"on her tail....The Locks, by the way , were made by Joseph Brazier, Ashes."How more better could you want?Barrels Bored at .729"and measure out at .729".Only Stampings on tubes is a PG.(Plus the Birmingham Proof Stamps)Which is K-1-B in the circle.Blacking is typical Brum. (As opposed to the London Deep Black,Johnsons of Kilburn Lane was the "Man")Gun Weighs 6.10lbs.Has Auto Safety, Double Triggers.Forend has a Anson Latch, with a Diamond Inlay in the center of the wood.Top Rib is Engraved, Westley Richards, LONDON. The Small Scroll Engraving with Bunches of roses,(Very ah la London) is of the highest Quality. I see no indication on any part that it was built by anyone outside of the Bournbrook,sp? Factory other than the Brazier Locks. I have Restocked a 1930s 20b Side Lock Westley,built for a Scottish Titled Lady. back in my Chicago Days....Whats the saying......Brum Guns are the Workhorses, London guns are the Thoroughbreds........cc/dt