It was my fathers old gun. He actually planned to "destroy" it (put lead up the barrel and weld the breach shut) so he could put it over his matlepiece legally.... When I heard about this, I almost had a fit and told him that I would take it over as it would be damn shame to destroy such a beautifull and well preserved weapon.

In order for me to have it leagally in Holland, I need to fire a certain amound of rounds on the firing range each month. This morning I found out that the rounds for this weapon are not exactly "CHEAP" I only have three rounds rounds left, my dad and I banged 10-15 of these old rounds away a dozen or so years ago. This morning I read that these rounds cost about 6 dollar EACH!!, Now I am wondering if it would be worthwhile to hold on to this gun or better sell it to somebody that that can appreciate it's beauty without having to spend a fortune on ammo in order to just being able to keep on to it legally...

I know from personall experience that the gun will chamber and fire the 9,3 MM round without a problem, although I do remember that the spend shellcasing had a tendency to stick a bit in the breech after being fired, although this could also have been caused by the shear age of these rounds......

They are OLD...

Last edited by William2; 02/25/08 10:06 AM.