Over some 55 years of "enjoying shooting sports" I remember a few good (lucky) shots. One of my most memorable was not by me but my father. A few of us young lads in our early teens were shooting at matches with our RR bb guns, the object was to light the match. As the bbs piled up against the out-house me pappy happened along and puffing on his pipe stood and watched us younge-uns strut our stuff, with a few broken matches but no fire. Father finally said I'd like to try that and some one handed him a "shootin iron" - a few snickers were heard as he took hold of the gun. Then holding the gun at arms lenght, pulled the trigger and voila fire at last. As he handed the gun back, some one said "want to try that again"?, to which my father replied "I am kind of busy but you all see it can be done" and walked away. There was a man who knew when to quit and if I remember that was the only match ever lit that day or any other. As for me my most memorable shot was a jack-rabbit, running full tilt at 330 paces (I normally take a 39" pace) with a 6mm Remington. My shortest memorable shot again at a jack at about 10' with a .222-he never completed the secound leap as I literally shot him in mid air. Well enough for now. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and the "Best" of everything in the coming year-I enjoy this sight and the company of ALL present here. Take care --- John Can.