Originally Posted by craigd
No big deal cback, you may recall I’ve had some of the same thoughts, on and off, as you are expressing now. Let’s give you the win here, on the subject of empirical data?

I’m wondering why there’s willful ignoring of my hope that results can be shown. However it is painted, I can recognize this thread as an empirical data win for the left, success, proof, what have you. Is less of a loss, a win, sure, but on whose landscape?

One way, I’m certain not the best, is to recall how much fun, I believe you said you had in the US Dakotas, shooting pistols? I can see and understand empirical wins for the left, but it’s not the same situation for places that have already lost, in many more quantifiable ways? I choose to narrow the conversation to locales that I perceive are on the cusp of losing far morel?

So, we have your strategy of taking on the left with an ineffective version of itself, and then we have the mentioned apathy, and then we have our friends at the shooting range and in the field, voting against us.

So yes, a win is defined as successfully recruiting young folks who will vote for candidates that you approve of. I would frame a win as introducing young folks to shooting sports and the outdoors, I would hope that might translate into newbies who value both nature and shooting sports.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns