Lloyd, I'm starting to wonder if you have Biden like symptoms with memory loss. This is at least the second time in a few weeks that you've brought up basically the same subject with the same video in an OT discussion.

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=640084#Post640084

Yes-Colorado has & is changing big time, it disgusts me seeing & living with these changes to no end. I would consider moving but the question always comes back to (Where?) the way things are headed in this country it's not looking good anywhere due to the changes going on in America in general. About all we can do at our stage of life is to ride it out the best we can. My suggestion is if the changes in this state are getting to you to the point that you feel the need to make OT posts about it on a regular basis, it's probably time you actively start looking for your nirvana & make the move to get away from Colorado. I can assure you if you don't like it now--You're sure as heck not going to like it with the future changes coming down the pipe. We're overrun with Illegal's & many of them are here to stay, there's ten new gun laws moving through the Democrat super majority lead state house & that's on top of all the gun laws passed since Columbine. Our mountains are overrun with people to the point that you have to ask yourself if you ever left the city and this is only going to get worse over time.

Get after it my friend-- Spring is a coming and the prime time to sell-out and move is coming up fast. Always keep in mind what my friend said years ago "I came to Colorado from what it was--I'm now leaving for what it has become"

Last edited by dogon; 02/18/24 02:18 PM.