Gil, thank you very much for helping to make my point about the value of information from people who have actual real world experience with reloading and shooting the Two Inch 12, and various other topics such as metallurgy or Damascus barrels, versus those who habitually parrot what they read or see elsewhere. I seriously respect and appreciate the work and perseverance you have demonstrated in your load development, and your willingness to share it. Parrots and pretenders... not so much.

I just see a stark contrast between what you just posted, and the strange behavior of repetitive internet forum posts by those with little to no actual experience. Certainly you recall one former prominent poster who almost daily provided his "expertise" about all manner of doubles... yet he didn't even own a single sxs shotgun. Then there was another poser and liberal left fraud who frequently bragged about his "Award Winning Wines" and obviously imaginary personal relationships with famous and influential people. It turned out he was not a vintner, but merely the smallest grower who supplied grapes to an actual winery that bought grapes from his one acre vinyard. Another guy here imagines and makes unfounded assumptions that E.M. Reilly employed 300 or more gunmakers, yet loses his shit when pressed to provide actual proof. If you dare to question him, he will call you a Troll and other unflattering names.... while preaching about incivility. Then there are so-called gunsmith's who post images of work they "farmed-out" to others... without attribution to the actual craftsman involved. Welcome to the Internet, where anyone can pretend to be something they are not. I see such behavior as phoniness, and possibly intentionally deceptive. That's why I asked the Preacher to use his psychologist internet persona to explain it to me.

I'm not saying you couldn't learn something about Harley Davidson motorcycles from one of those wannabe bikers who collects catalogs, tee shirts, tattoos, or other regalia, I'm equally sure you could learn something about Damascus barrels from a guy who collects and provides tons of copy-and-paste research on the subject, yet admits to owing only one Damascus barreled L.C. Smith OO grade. I was just curious about why some people work so hard to project an air of expertise with subjects where they have little to zero actual experience, and get really pissed if you point that fact out.

And I am equally confused why the nutty professor would make 40 posts in any Thread on any Forum that he truely felt represented a cyber-threat. Is that simply crazy???... or is it a dishonest and hypocritical excuse to denigrate Dave Weber, and to justify a one man campaign to defund his forum???

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.