Preacher, I've been following this thread, but have not posted anything because I have no personal experience with either the Two Inch 12 Gauge guns, or reloading for them. I think it might be interesting to own and hunt with one, even though I own a number of very svelt smallbore doubles that are under or just over 6 lbs.

So I'm left wondering... do you actually own any Two Inch 12 Gauge guns, and have you done any actual reloading for them??? I ask this because you are the second most prolific poster in this Thread with 35 posts... second only to the nutty professor who recently bought a Two Inch 12 gauge gun, and is just starting to reload for it. He hates this forum and thinks it is a cybersecurity risk, but made 41 posts in this Thread, so I guess maybe his newfound enthusiasm has overcome his oft-stated disgust and fears.

It just seems like odd behavior, when contrasted with GLS, who has actually owned and hunted with these little 12's for some time, and obviously reloads to feed them. GLS has shared his enjoyment with the short 12's for years now. He has only 20 posts in this Thread. And Recoil Rob is another guy with bona-fide experience and ownership, yet he has only 9 posts on this subject.

So do you own several of these light little guns, and simply kept it to yourself??? Did you work with Borderbill in load development for them? How did you modify your reloading presses to load Two Inch shells? I'm just curious about what motivates people to attempt to display expertise in things where they have little to no actual experience. It reminds me of some guys I know who have Harley-Davidson tatoos, Harley jackets, Harley tee-shirts, Harley wallets on chains, Harley bandanas, etc., and can spout off Harley dates of manufacture, engine displacement, specifications, and just seem like real Harley-Davidson experts. Yet they have never owned a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. Since you have also acted like you know something about psychology and human behavior, I thought perhaps you could provide some insight into what motivates people to try to be things that they are not.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.