I had a 650 Jr. in 20 ga. I found a set of 12 ga. tools to fit it on Ebay. I took a different approach to raising the "table" I cut off a low brass shell flush with the top of the brass and used a hole saw to cut out the .25" piece of scrap marine plywood and epoxied it to the base with JB Weld. I had to trim the plastic final stage crimping tool to an overall length of 2" measured from the top of the tool to the opening. I move the sawed off brass around to the stages I need. The rimmed hull stub fits under the metal piece that allows the shell to align with each stage correctly and place the hull to be loaded on top of it. I use a separate device to resize, de-prime and re-prime. I mostly roll crimp, however. In speaking with MEC, the short shell kit won't accommodate 2" shells without modification. Here's a thinned from firing, worn out 2" hull previously roll crimped. Not having any star crimped ammo left, here's what the press does on a hull filled with rice for a quick example of what can be done with the stub beside it. Perhaps borderbill will show what he's done to his press.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]