Mark II, I will certainly get to that at some point, but right now I am in data seeking mode. At this point I think its unlikely I am going to luck into the right parts, so seeing images of the mating parts I don't have is more useful.

mc, I can reverse engineer and machine. I can shoot metal out of a hot glue gun for metal. Sometimes it looks good, and sometimes it looks like what comes out of the north end of a south bound chicken. I have considered the approach of cutting off and welding on hardware to some other barrel set, but if I build from scratch I think most barrels are silver soldered together. Also within my skillset, although I am no master at it.

Stanton Hillis, Thank you. I am sure there are.

skeettx, I missed your armslist link when I first read your post last night. That looks like exactly the same shotgun. The forum link you posted is actually the first thing I saw when I first visited this forum from a search engine result for the first time. I have not read every word of every post in it, but I will. I have skimmed every post, read many of them, and looked at some of the images.

Thank you all for your help.

--
Bob La Londe - CNC Molds N Stuff
Proffessional Hack, Hobbyist, Wannabe, Shade Tree, Button Pushing, Not a real machinist!