I picked up an action recently pretty cheap. Well an action and a stock. No barrels and no forend. I've been playing with the idea of making up a block, and using a couple barrel blanks. I machine injection molds for a living, so I am very familiar with how much work it would be to reverse engineer for this. Lets lean into the idea of doing it rather than discouraging it because its hard. I know its hard. LOL.

I've already waded through a few threads on French shotguns while I was waiting for membership approval. I'm not seeing anything like a parts diagram. What I would really like if somebody would be so kind is to post some decent photographs of the barrel hardware and the forend hardware.

Yes, I checked the usual sources. Numreich, Jack, Sarco, Ebay, Gunbroker and more. Didn't really find much. A couple "shotgun unknown" items might be similar. For this discussion lets please, "lean into the idea of doing it." I may decided not to, but my goal is hopefully to gain more information on parts and only then consider if I want really to machine, solder, and hand fit or not.

Last edited by Bob La Londe; 05/20/23 04:45 PM.

--
Bob La Londe - CNC Molds N Stuff
Proffessional Hack, Hobbyist, Wannabe, Shade Tree, Button Pushing, Not a real machinist!