Originally Posted by Geo. Newbern
Thank you, Eightbore and others recognizing the favorable selling bid on the 2" gun. However there is a commission or buyer's premium which is not reflected in the for sale ad I posted. Still a deal I'm satisfied with. I figure the present lack of available ammo for the 2" guns kept others out of the bidding on this one.

I actually am looking forward to playing with the adjustable stock. Maybe I'll figure out my personal gun fit requirements. Unfortunately at 75 I'm afraid they are going to continue to change as I age...Geo

Oh there were bidders aplenty over on Poulin's. The one I bought went for quite a bit more and another with barrels I did not like went for a lot more than I thought is should. But that's an interesting gun and it would nice to know more about it.

Drew, I would consider those pressures to be marginally high for one of these. These are all Skimin and Wood barreled actions and there seems to be a consensus that under 8k is the place to be. Also, after talking to Tom Armbrust and the Tech at Precision, it is reasonable to suspect that pressures in a 2" gun could be substantially more than the test gun. There are loads well under 7k that can be built.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]