Damascus, you’re a very sensitive fellow.😂. Derogatory? I said no such thing. I just disagree with your assessment regarding honing shotgun bores. Calling another persons statement “ridiculous” isn’t derogatory in this country or yours. Relax, take a deep breath.

Your ridiculous comment of “Barrel Hones and reamers plus a person equals an out of proof gun” falls flat on its face. If a gun in Britland was proofed at .729 and it’s now .732 and was honed to clean up a pitted bore….that absolutely does not take the gun out of proof. You also know that in Britland, a gun can have paper thin walls, still pass proof and it’s still a legal gun to sell. Someone in England is doing bore work. See what Im saying, I’ll say it louder for you….YOUR EARLIER COMMENT WAS RIDICULOUS!!!!

Are you saying nobody hones, polishes, does bore work in Britland?? I’m telling you a shitload of your 12 bore guns show up to our shores not matching the original proof dimensions (not out of proof) and with thin walls. Check out Kirby Hoyts website, he’s got a lot of in proof guns with thin walls and they all came straight out of Britland. You wanna disagree with that too???

I don’t need a lecture from you in Brit proof laws. I’m fairly well versed. Thanks. Now calm down and chill on the lectures.