I think you're right in that there were some released quail in the video to some extent. You can pretty much tell when you see the birds are having to be flushed in a relatively open spot. Wild birds rarely let you get that close in such a situation. You'll also see Kevin Kelly in the video. I know he shoots on some of the commercial places fairly often. Of course Tall Timbers owns the about 11,000 acre Livingston Place (formerly called Dixie Plantation.) It's covered in wild birds, but using some stock footage may have been convenient for the production.

I'm looking forward to going to the Georgia-Florida field trial on Monday. Few things like it in the upland hunting world. It will be at Blue Springs Plantation, a beautiful spot along about 7 miles of the Flint River. I've hunted there a couple of times; has as many wild birds as you'll see anywhere. The last time I went to this field trial it was at a plantation adjoining Blue Springs, which is owned by a pretty interesting character. Should be a fun day.