Mike,
My right eye was always my dominant eye. It also had better vision, always. I just shot left handed, because I was left handed. Winked the right eye closed at the shot for 50 years. I was never the worst shooter on any squad I was on, it worked well enough.

Now, I shoot right handed, because the vision in the left eye has deteriorated too much to shoot with. I’ve worked a bit with a coach, informally, but he doesn’t seem to grasp that it feels very unnatural to hold the gun right handed. He suggested that if I really want to move forward I sell or give away the left handed shotguns, as they would likely be an impediment to going forward as a right hander. I did do that, there are plenty of right handed guns here.

It will be too cold to shoot, here, this weekend. I might take the boy to the club and blast away with the handguns, we haven’t done that in a while. Switching eyes with the handgun was no problem, just line up the sights with the right eye, holding left handed, and poke holes in the paper.

Different deal with the shotguns.

Best,
Ted