Parabola, here is RIA on the rifling and proofs. They really are a class outfit.

Question
Sirs: Re the Reilly 12 bore rifle SN 32760: What is the address on the rib? What is the condition of the rifling and the type? Is it possible to see a photo of the barrel flats/proof marks. Also one of the top rib extension, Finally are there any extraneous initials on the gun. I'm wondering if "WWG" might be there someplace. Many thanks for your assistance. Mr. King certainly had a nice collection of Reilly's.

Responses: (Photos already posted)
Auction 1042- Lot 744: The barrel address reads :"E. M. REILLY & Co. 16. NEW OXFORD St. LONDON." The rifling has 7 grooves and is present the entire length of the barrel with some pitting in areas down the length. Overall the rifling appears to be quite good with a good amount of shine. I am unable to find this set of initials anywhere on the gun, this includes everywhere I can get without taking the gun down past forend, barrels, and action/stock Thanks! Melissa Stohl Customer Service Rep

Date: 10:21 AM January 24, 2023
Auction 1042- Lot 744: You are correct on the proofs given in the photographs. The barrels are both still fully rifled down the length. Thanks! Melissa Stohl Customer Service Rep

Last edited by Argo44; 01/24/23 02:27 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch