You didn't say whether you are a hunter or not, but since you photographed the rifle on an animal skin rug, I thought you might be. If you are and intend to hunt with the 9,3x57 you will need to use jacketed bullets to do so. I believe your best choice for these is the S&B 193 grain, .366" bullets. The RWS version of this bullet is .364" and the Norma (pulled from ammo) version was .365". Since your rifle's chamber may have been, polished to a larger bore diameter, a couple thousandths of difference in bullet diameter may affect the accuracy. Along with this, I think for general use you would be best served by using 9.3x72R cases shortened to the "trim to" length of the 9.3x57R. This would give you a reliable source of economical good quality cases, primed with modern and available primers. I understand gun laws have significantly changed since I left Germany in 1982 and you should determine if you need to change the headstamp on some or all the cases to 57, instead of 72. The case necks may not need to be turned or reamed to account for shortening since the chamber may have been polished out. Cast bullets can be used for general shooting and can be sized to precisely fit your barrel. Again, I am not sure of the latest legal requirements concerning casting your own bullets where you live. We are pretty free here, for the most part, and when I was under the Nato Status of Forces Agreement and the US Forces Hunting Agreement, we had more freedom than citizens have now. Please don't allow my advice to cause you trouble with the legal authorities. The latest version of "Wiederladen" will likely provide advice concerning available powders,etc., at least for the 9.3x72R which may serve as a guide.
Mike