Originally Posted by Drew Hause
William: quoting Miller is evidence that I respected his knowledge and credibility, in his area of expertise, which included a recognition of the relationship between volume and pressure in reference to forcing cone lengthening. And in the thread you linked, I said that I was mistaken.
He is no longer able to clarify his statement(s) regarding slavery, and it is unfortunate, in your blind hatred, that you can't let his words, and him, rest in peace. I'm most willing to do so.
Drew Hause

Miller did in fact clarify his statements regarding slavery NUMEROUS TIMES Preacher. And you in your blind hatred, persisted in attempting to twist his words by claiming he believed in something he never once said. I think he would not lose a moment of eternal rest knowing that I am reminding you how unfairly you treated a good man.

And if you in fact really "respected his knowledge and credibility, in his area of expertise" (as a machinist), then you would have understood and accepted his clear explanation about why lengthening the chambers of vintage shotguns would not result in increased wall thickness at the end of the re-cut chamber. He even provided pictures with notations to illustrate the obvious. I explained it to you in detail as well. Both of us did for several days. The fact is that you persisted in believing something that even a simpleton could see was impossible, and even paid Brileys to lengthen a chamber so you could measure it yourself. So much for respecting Miller and "knowledge and credibility, in his area of expertise".

That is ample proof of the deceptive nature of your reply... Preacher.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.