With the Pound trading at $1.10 right now there is even a bit more wiggle room to buy. I have noticed a lot of box locks being worth less than the cost to import for sometime. It seems like the mid range guns are in steep decline price wise. They will settle but for about half of their previous value I think. Quality will always keep a gun value up there but mid range gun will find very few buyers and basic field grad guns have almost no interest I am told. If you could drive over there you could fill your truck up and drive home with a lot of guns for not too much money. But the cost of importing them takes a lot of the fun out of it and then I have to wonder if we are not just about ten years behind them, the UK, in the market crashing for our doubles. The next generation seems totally uninterested in doubles in any configuration than O/U. And like too many here I will be done shooting in too few years and gone in 20 years I expect. So many nice guns and not enough time or money to enjoy them all. I have four or five doubles I have bought this year that have not been shot once in the field or at clays.