The majority of people are non-scientific sorts. They'll skim through an article, read a sentence here and there and make conclusions from limited data. Most also want to hear what they already believe right or wrong. Check out the comments, in effect that Roster is screwed up, on a few of the gun web sites.

It never ceases to amaze me. The big cartridge companies put warnings on the box not to shoot the shells if your gun isn't chambered for them. But people with nothing more than a high school education or maybe a liberal arts degree think they know more than the ballisticians and engineers at Winchester, Federal, etc. As far as sharing test results yesterday I used some muriatic acid to clean up masonry. The bottle had a warning on it not to spill on the skin, consume it, etc. No test results were shown by the supplier. Do you think I should heed the warning, make my own conclusions, or blow it off?

Bell does give extensive test results in his articles but I don't know if they follow an accepted scientific methodology, SAAMI procedures, etc. Until someone reconciles the different messages sent by Bell as compared with SAAMI, shell companies and Roster, I think I'll use caution and follow the latters' warnings.