Today son-in-law and I went to the gun show in Grand Rapids== found a few fairly good prices on the 12 ga. target loads I use for barn pigeons, crows, etc. One older Parker 10 bore with the first series locking design- fair condition, heavier than a loaded M-1 Garand. Saw a few arsenal rebuilt Garands, nothing I needed. But I looked at a 12 double described on the tag as an "A. H. Fox 12- A grade- Had 30" barrels, unmarked (No Krupp Flustahl or Chromox stampings, replacement beavertail forearm with a copy of the Parker latch release inset, 2 triggers, auto safety- but when i removed the forearm, after asking permission, and removed the barrels- (1) No stamping or markings anywhere on the barrel flats- No grade marking in an Alpha mark on the water table at all, just a serial number- 5 digits 1 9 xxx. Asking $1150. I think it is NOT an original A grade non-ejector two triggered gun, receiver seems to be sculpted like the few Fox guns I have seen and handled- any input from the cognoscenti??RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..