Originally Posted by John Roberts
Originally Posted by muchatrucha
Is Jeff’s Outfitters still in business?
I’ve called a half dozen times over the past couple months, left messages and emailed several times.
Zero response!

Why should someone who operates this way deserve one's business? Not judging, just asking.
JR

I suspect in order to keep his prices sharp, he has developed a particular business model that is primarily based on an easy to navigate on line buying system. Having someone available to talk on the phone or type emails adds cost. No way to get around that. My experience is that it’s painless to buy from him and he provides the best value for money new cases I’m aware of.

There are three fundamental business models to choose from. Product excellence and innovation. Service. Price. To be successful one needs only to do two of those well. Any two in any combination. Jeff’s has decided clearly to limit service to the bare minimum, while providing an excellent product and a sharp price. They aren’t Huey cases but they are very good at the price.

Last edited by canvasback; 08/19/22 08:08 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia