Originally Posted by SIXSKB
bushveld, again thank you for your response. It is not an ejector, don't have metal lathe but that's not an issue. I'll strip it in a day or two and see if I can determine the problem. Again anyone out there, where are the Fox parts now?

In regard to the Fox parts that you may need I looked through what I had last night and there may be what you will need in them; and if so I will mail them to you as a freeby if you will pay the postage.

In further detail to what I stated earlier to you about the top lever shaft sometimes breaking : it usually breaks in one of the two threaded holes in the top lever shaft, so you can look for that. If you have not disassembled a Fox gun it is not difficult and there are only a couple of "watch outs". 1) watch for the coil spring loaded plunger that is in the bottom of the action to fall out when you are removing the bottom plate and the sears spring and 2) the safety shaft/pin through the butt stock. The coil spring loaded plunger is what holds the top lever open via a slot in the rotating locking bolt.

You do not need to remove the hammer pivot pin to remove the butt stock, only remove the sears and the pin.