Originally Posted by canvasback
So predictable our resident Karen is once more acting as the self appointed site policeman. ...

Mustela frenata, so tell us, what exactly are you doing here, oh my little Canadian Karen? You sure aren't thinking about signing up for gunsmith classes. How is your intervention and interference here different? And what do you call your behavior about a year ago, when you could barely make any posts at all without attacking or complaining about jOe.

Let's try to be truthful, if that is even possible for you at this juncture, Many of us have some here that we favor and grant latitude to. And we have some that we dislike for various reasons. When you speak of enemies lists, you should acknowledge that you certainly have me enshrined on your own enemies list.. And I have no problem admitting that I terminated the friendship we once had due to your duplicitous nature... which jOe astutely warned me about.

And let's not forget that you were also here when some of the forum's Liberal Left wing complained about my Ronald Reagan "deplorables" tagline, and then complained that I was cheating Dave when I had a link to rhe NRA Political Victory Fund.

We didn't see you atracking or criticizing them, or calling them out about having me on their "shit list". But we now see you coming to the defense of those who engage in Free Advertising to promote their own business ventures, without paying Dave the $12.00 fee that honorable guys pay when they sell things here.

mc still maintains that this Free Advertising of these gunsmithing classes is nothing more than a Public Service Announcement. And it is my Public Service Announcement to remind folks that our site Administrator expects a voluntary payment of $12.00, on the HONOR SYSTEM, for items sold as a result of advertising done on this Forum.

And maybe those who do business with these "tagline pirates" ought to consider that they are buying goods and services from people who are deceptively avoiding those meager payments to Dave. Maybe they should think about doing business with someone more honest and reputable.

BTW Mustela, thanks for co-opting my use of the descriptive term Gladys Kravitz. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.