Sensitive enough William to respond in detail to your question back on p. 7 regarding my ratty Smith OE, and sharing my rationale for using the gun, knowing that my decision would be criticized.

You however dismiss a reasonable request to share your Lefever wall thickness numbers, on a thread about measuring wall thickness, as nonsense. Why not man up and just admit you don't have a wall thickness gauge?

I recently read a review article regarding narcissistic personality disorder. There are several variants.
Those with one variant derive some perverse pleasure in manipulating and aggravating others - it feeds into their sense of omnipotence. And the fall back when confronted is to play the victim. That would be ed.
The most toxic variant is when the individual's greatest need/desire is for others to fear them - it feeds into their sense of invincibility. They respond to confrontation with rage and revenge, and often violence. This variant destroys every relationship, esp. in families. No one here fears you William.

Take a break William. Find some healing. Lose the hatred. If not for yourself, for your family. Restoration of broken relationships may still be possible.

I was hoping this could be a reference thread for future questions regarding wall thickness, but it typically went south. Dave can do with it what he wants.