Originally Posted by keith
It is nice to see that SKB Stevie's continuous free advertising of his/her gun importation business is paying off once again with the importation of three more guns right here:

Originally Posted by old colonel
Picked up a pair of Trulock Brother 12 bore SLE’s one of which is shootable and worth restoring. The other below minus wall thickness so not much use without serious further investment.

They are my first Irish sourced guns, though they may have come in part or whole through Birmingham.

Now the long wait for import, I am still waiting on a Boss from last June.

Originally Posted by SKB
Your wait on the Boss will not be much longer, this shipment is in Denver now just waiting to clear Customs.

Then there is also this transaction too, which was mentioned yesterday in the Gunsmithing forum:

Originally Posted by Woodreaux
I just received this 1896 EM Reilly 16 gauge, imported from Holt's with the service of SKB (Thanks Steve).

I'd assume that Dave will be getting paid $48.00 for the business of importing these four guns, at $12.00 apiece, since it is the result of free advertising done right here on his forum. I wonder how many other sales result from this continuous free advertising, and if Dave is getting paid??? Of course, it could be claimed that these sales occurred on another forum...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

billie, you underestimate things. I imported way, way more than 4 guns for board members this shipment, by several fold.

On a positive note, upon further inspection, both of the Trulock guns are very shootable with only a small area in a low pressure area measuring below the recommended minimum wall thickness. Some deals are still coming out of Holt's for a careful shopper.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns