Originally Posted by KY Jon
Having imported several "antique" guns lately I can tell you that it is no picnic and post 1898 guns are more involved.

So, you have imported several antique guns lately. Did you use the firearms importing services continually advertised here by SKB Stevie for all of those other guns too? I'd assume you did, since you have mentioned using his/her service multiple times in the past. Numerous other guys have mentioned having guns imported by SKB Stevie too.

And SKB Stevie has told us that he/she typically imports multiple guns at a time. At $500.00 a pop for importing a gun, it must be profitable, even if the paperwork and effort is more involved than it was years ago before Liberal Left lawmakers in Great Britain targeted gun buyers and sellers. So every one of those $500.00 importation jobs that resulted from the free advertising done on Dave's forum should have resulted in the usual $12.00 fee.

$12.00 out of $500.00 is a measly 2.4%. Are you saying that Dave Weber deserves to repeatedly get stiffed on these import job sales, while other honorable guys pay the freight when they sell guns, scopes, sights, books, stock blanks, Double Gun Journals, bore gauges, etc., as a result of advertising here???

Originally Posted by mc
Keith I think you need to start importing guns for people I think it's a good fit for you, you have a lot of free time and you seem very caring worring about what ever one else is doing if people are getting paid if the work is up to your standards if we are using the proper finish you could be an ombudsmen .

And mc, you regularly make a point of dumping on Ed Good's For Sale ads here, even though Ed reminds guys who may buy a gun from him that is listed on Guns International that they saw it advertised here, so he can pay Dave the $12.00 fee. Yet you think your pal SKB Stevie should skate free on all of these import sales (and gunsmithing jobs too!). I'd be interested in hearing how you justify that.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.