I'm hard to please, I guess, but I can't get along with one pair of sunglasses for everything. I use three kinds. My longtime favorite for driving, either highway or in the field on a tractor, is RayBan aviators with the mirror coating. For shooting shotguns there is nothing better, IMO, than Pilla, and I prefer the aviators with the orange enhancing coating and the maximum percentage of light transmission. I've tried other major brands of shooting glasses but can't leave the Pillas. For work and driving my Allison boat (sometimes up to 85-90 mph) I prefer a pair of cheap safety glasses that have a brown/amber tint, and are wraparounds. If you look back at the motor for a split second, at any speed above 60 mph, aviators blow off and sink in the lake or river. They are branded Bullheads, and will not blow off if you look back. They are the best inexpensive glasses I've ever found. I have to wear aviators as opposed to wraparounds when farming during the summer heat and humidity because wraparounds will make me sweat behind the glasses due to lack of air movement.

Another very good brand of driving glasses are the Serengeti branded aviators with the brown tint.

May God bless America and those who defend her.