I wonder who buy these guns from Cabellas? I would like to show them $500,000 of my "projects" for a quick sale. Local Cabellas had a economy Ithaca .410 in shooters/beater condition, no finish remaining, dents, scratches with a hot blue job on barrels, a $300.00 value which they had $3,999.00 price on. Lord know which fool bought that one. Not this one.

Then they would have a gun on the sales rack for one third of its real value because they did not know what it was. Like Remington Gallery Special for $200.00 in near mint condition that was cheap because it only shot .22 shorts. Or the same gun in Remington Special because the ammo was not listed available anymore even though it the the same as a Winchester Special which is sold. Nobody can understand everything in the gun business, but every seller and or buyer ought to understand what basic conditions of a gun are, and not be fooled by cheap makeup or shine. Shiny pitting is still pitting. The information is out there on the internet if you look most of the times.