Hello from Slovakia!
Actualy I shot that Ferdinand Fückert's mannlicher 1908 at saturday. It has 62cm quite thick barrel, its very pleasant to shoot, it has folding wide rear sight for driven Hunt, Im guessing it could be build as a custom special for driven Hunt-the gun is slightly front heavy and really really steady while swinging through running wild boar for example, plus those wide rear sight.- What do you think about it? The stock fits me perfectly, for scope or irons.I shot it with 7x57 sellier bellot SPCE, at 70m from drivers seat of the car, not very comfy and Im not used to "T cross" of the scope.I was suprised with accuracy, 3shot group, with two holes touching and 3rd just bit lower-that was me, but in the vertical " line" of first two shots. Im goin to shoot it again properly at the shooting range Day after tomorrow and if everything will be ok, Ill take it.Set trigger, safety was functioning properly.Im going to check feeding of the cartridges, Ill take of the scope between shots to check if it holds zero.. Any other ideas what should I have a look at? Where can I find when was it made-those two Last numbers of the long few number code? Unfortunetly I didnt take any photos, only of the target. Here it is, plus pictures of owners boars taken with the rifle.What is aprox value of such a piece? It looks Like solid, good quality rifle. Thank you! Martin

[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]