A Special Custom Double Rifle to Hunt Rare Dangerous Game in Wisconsin

Hello All,

I've brought this over to share with the readers here.

I expect most of you have probably never seen these rare Dangerous Animals before. Well, they have infiltrated the suburbs here in Wisconsin. It is believed they mutated by drinking the discharge water from one of our Nuclear Power Plants. Subsequent in-breeding has further altered their ravenous behavior to the point that unprovoked attacks on animals and people have become an all to often serious occurrence.

Here are a few pictures of various mutations of the vicious WISCONSIN KILLER RABBIT.

[Linked Image from buckstix.com]

So, I have taken it upon myself to help combat these satanic creatures.

As you know, a Double Rifle is designed for that quick second shot in case the dangerous animal charges. Such is the case here. If the first shot fails to stop a charge, the second shot is quick to finish the job. Although I have a battery of double rifles to choose from, ranging in calibers from 7x65R, up-to 700 NE, none of them really fit the bill for the task at hand, namely hunting these Dangerous Animals.

I needed a very special Double Rifle. It had to be in a caliber that was quiet for use in populated suburban areas, and it had to be fast-handling for the quick and nimble game to be hunted. It also had to be light weight to carry - in case a rapid run-away departure was required to retreat from a charging pack of the killers.

So .... I contacted Aaron Little, a Bespoke Rifle Master Gunsmith, and asked him to build me a Special Double Rifle of my design. Aaron has built 2 previous Double Rifles for me. A 600NE and a 700NE. Now I asked for a Double Rifle at the other end of the caliber scale. This rifle would be used exclusively to Hunt-Down and Kill the Mutated WISCONSIN KILLER RABBITS.

As he had done for me in the past, Aaron came through with a wonderful rifle, specifically designed for the upcoming hunt of these Vicious Devils. As expected, the workmanship is absolutely Flaw-Less.

Here are the rifle's specifications:

Make: A.M. Little Bespoke Custom Armsco Box-Lock
Caliber: 25 acp
Action: Engraved Scalloped Boxlock w/ Extractors
Barrels: Monoblock 23-1/2" Lothar Walther
Rear Sight: 2 Leaf Express Rear Sight - 1 Standing, 1 Folding on Raised Quarter Rib
Front Sight: Raised Ramp with Gold Bead and Flip-up Ivory Night Sight
Stock: Checkered Straight Grip AA Fancy Turkish Walnut w/ checkered Butt Plate
Forend: Checkered AA Fancy Turkish Walnut w/ Deeley Release
LOP: 14-5/8"
Weight: 6 pounds 11 ounces - 6 pounds 11.4 ounce loaded
Safety: Non-Automatic

Muzzle Energy: 90 ft/lbs
Recoil Energy: 1/10 ft/lbs

Regulation: 30 yards

Here are some pictures.