Originally Posted by LeFusil
I see things, people & situations for what they are. If that’s literal, then I’m guilty as charged.

I’m not interested in proving anything. I had the Rittenhouse thread on my mind because I’ve got a memory like an elephant and reading things some people wrote in that thread were so ridiculous it makes the thread pretty memorable.

You don’t know me, if you did know me, you’d know that I’m as cool as cucumber, low heart rate and all…..it takes a lot more than a burnt out dead head to get me riled up. 😀.

Take it easy, Steve.

I made a reply to some of the unadulterated bullshit that SKB was posting in that Rittenhouse Thread. Or perhaps I should say that I attempted to reply to the outright falsehoods SKB posted. But even though my rely contained zero name-calling, or false or inflammatory statements, it was Censored. It didn't get posted. It was the type of censorship that Mark Zuckerberg engages in to protect the Left. No difference at all. Mark and the Censors at Facebook would be proud.

SKB was insistent and argumentative with all who defended the actions of Kyle Rittenhouse. SKB insisted that Kyle had made a very illegal and felonious Straw Purchase of the AR-15 rifle he used to shoot his attackers. My post which was censored countered those falsehoods with facts. Kyle was never charged with making a Straw Purchase, and his friend who purchased the rifle just had the ridiculous felony charges against him dropped in a plea deal. It is likely that the Judge in the case will still simply reject the plea deal and dismiss the prior felony charges. The facts remain... The gun Kyle used was never illegally transferred to him. It was stored at the home of the friend who purchased it, and stored in the friends' fathers' gun safe. Kyle was legally allowed to use the rifle because all legal requirements were met. That is why his illegal possession of a firearm charges were dismissed during his trial.

This is why SKB loves selective moderation. It enables SKB to get away with posting Liberal Left crap without being challenged. Had I been permitted to challenge and expose those falsehoods as in the past, SKB, and likely some other Liberals here would have reverted to their own name-calling, disruptive behavior, and doxxing... just as they had in the past. SKB would almost certainly have attempted to once again impose his/her sexual orientation on me and jOe... like so many times before. Evidence of that behavior is still here... except for the great volume of it that was deleted by Dave. Hard to blame SKB for pretending to have never been engaged in repeated rule violations here, and for using some little donations as a means to hide behind Dave's apron... even if it is both disingenuous and pathetic.

Sure makes me want to donate and continue to subsidize the lying Libtards...

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.