Originally Posted by Brian
Keith,
no dount there are products that get tghrough QA/QC that are not up to par.

the issue here is that this gun was sold with a set of barrels with a chamber cut too deep, hence excess headspace, hence out of spec. if Dickinson simply replaced the barrels, all would have been good.

Brian, that is essentially what I said. In addition, I am questioning whether the Bubba repair might actually present a safety hazard now that a large portion of the shotshell rims are unsupported at the moment of firing.

In my opinion. I think it would have been best for Dickenson to simply replace the entire gun. I seriously doubt if their repair facility has the means, skills, or materials to make or fit a new set of barrels... especially since they apparently don't even stock replacement ejectors.

Replacing the entire gun would also have been a better choice from the standpoint of customer relations. If someone in my company handled a defective product claim in this manner, I am quite sure he would soon be out of a job. Perhaps at this point, your next move should be to forward this entire Thread to someone much higher up in the Dickenson organization. Someone with more clout and more brains might realize just how valuable it is to maintain a good reputation. Good luck.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.