The superlight is now on the csmc website. When it comes to construcion, csmc leaves out some of the details. Their photos are all the same. They show the stock l an r side, wrist l an r, receivers both sides and bottom and the same for the forearm, and one shot of the whole gun from a distance. It is the same with each model. I say this because I bought a revelation from them from the pictures (and a nice review), and they sent me a few more before I purchased it. It's a real pretty gun, an excellent shooter. The mid rib though, looks strange to me. It's totally flat on the sides, and when the forearm is removed, you can clearly see that it is an extruded (?) I beam and open ended. It is soldered at the muzzle, but how far back is a mystery.
I've looked closely at all the pictures of the other models right up the line to the inveness including the superlight, and they appear to have the same rib. I don't know if they are left open under the forearm. The sidelocks and the Christian Hunter appear to be concave along the barrels; more traditional looking. I'm just curious if anyone knows anything about this type of barrell construction. I've asked csmc about this via email more than once with no reply.