Originally Posted by Perry M. Kissam
Ed,
Pardon my departure from the discussion at hand, but something I have been noticing for several years now just became the itch I could not scratch so I have to ask this question. Why do you choose to put words into you posts that would lead most sane people to think of you as a simpleton....

This very question comes to mind every time I see or hear a gun owner supporting the anti-gun Democrats who work to take away our Gun Rights. In fact, the word "simpleton" does not do them justice.

Ed, I have a couple very rare guns. There were only about 2500 I Grade Lefever shotguns built, They were the lowest grade Syracuse Lefever, a basic field grade gun with no engraving or embellishments. They were all supposed to be made in 12 gauge, and almost all had plain extractors. But there are four known I Grade guns in 16 gauge. I have two of those four known 16 gauge I Grades, and one of them is the only known 16 gauge I Grade with automatic ejectors. So they are quite rare, but I don't think they are particularly valuable.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.