Originally Posted by Argo44
And thanks for the invite to your next outdoor BBQ (I know you actually meant to forward it but forgot to write it down)...I'll be up in January after I get back from Africa. by the way should I bring a jacket along? Does it get chilly in the evening there? smile

Gene Williams

Several years past-that Setter is a huge pain in the ass to be around if she hasn’t had several miles of off lease exercise at an open spaces park.

[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]

Did I mention it was -47? That is ice on both of our faces. Balmy, as wind isn’t an issue at that temp.

Thursday evening, venison burgers on the grill.

[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]

My wife and son are reluctant venison eaters, or, they were until I stumbled on this mix-2 parts venison, 1 part ground turkey, 1 part chorizo, seasoned with generic Montreal steak seasoning. Everything gets gobbled up, now. My neighbor came down and helped me eat two venison backstrap steaks, I swear they were over the coals about 45 seconds each side, seasoned exactly the same, to die for.

Best,
Ted

_________________________________________________________________________________
Red can cuzzie, check, red grille brush, check, I know Lonny loves that color. Detroit still sucks.