Steve, I'll have a look through some of my old catalogues when I get the time to see if I can add any more to the list. I did find this one that might be of interest in a Holts December 13th. 2007 catalogue. No illustration but I'll give you the description. Lot. 912. An American 8 bore pinfire double barrel lift up top lever wildfowling gun signed J.E.EVANS, PHILA. Serial No. 435. 34in. re-browned twist sighted barrels signed 'J.E. EVANS. 230 SOUTH ST. PHILA.' brushed bright border and scroll engraved single bite action with serpentine fences and back action locks, the latter each signed 'J.E. EVANS. PHILA.', blued top lever engraved with scroll work and a hound, well figured walnut stock with chequered grip and forend, blued trigger guard engraved with scroll work and a pointer, blued butt-plate. Birmingham black powder proof marks. £2,000 to £2,500 estimate. Holts did mention that there was an illustration on their web site so maybe they still have a picture they could supply. Sounds an interesting gun and at the price expected would have been a nice one too. Looks as if the barrels at least may have been sourced form Birmingham. Hope it's new one to your listing. Lagopus.....