BPI had Cheddite primers in this week for just a day or so. $36.69/1,000, 5,000 limit. They go fast so most reloaders buy them as fast at they can, when they find them. Powder is very spotty these days and you need to be very flexible in what you reload. I have the least amount of factory loads on hand in the last 40 years. Less than 30 boxes across six gauges. My reloaded ammo is sitting at about 350 boxes and I am still adding to it. When you take a four people shooting Sporting Clays, you can burn up a lot of ammo in a hurry. I have lent so many friends stuff to reload my peg board which I put the IOUs on for stuff looks like a post it note convention. The only thing I am getting short on is shot and I understand it is about to take a major price hike. Imagine that, inflation. Been 40-45 here but was told it was going up past 50 with the next shipment. Lead is $2,429/ton right now so call it $1.25/pound before dropping, bagging and shipping. Local dealer has been trying to get another shipment for almost two months so far.

Boss Ammo has been able to produce a fair number of 12 shells but has given up on making any 10's this year. Mostly they have been making 2 3/4" shells because the 3" shells have been impossible to get to load. You load and sell what you can in their position.