Originally Posted by Stanton Hillis
Originally Posted by keith
That would have been quite evident if your post had originally included the QUOTE from eightbore. Unfortunately, this single sentence was the entirety of your post... until you edited it to include the comment from eightbore about his Super Fox.

Originally Posted by Gr8day
Not trying to hijack this thread, but was that BT factory?

The entirety of his post, yes, but there was something else I noticed. At the top of it, in the highlighted yellow bar, it said that he was replying to eightbore (where the little "right turn arrow" is). Once the time limit for deleting a post has passed that indicator can't be changed. I noticed it said eightbore when you replied to him ........ only because I have goofed up so many times that I've learned to look to see who the poster is replying to. Easy mistake to make, for me, at least.

Stan, if you take a look at MY post #605078, your explanation would indicate that I was replying to MYSELF. But I certainly wasn't replying to myself... I was replying to Gr8day, and my post directly followed his. And it even contained a QUOTE that came from Gr8day's first post. I never click on the "REPLY" box when I begin a new post. And I wasn't submitting a second post right after I had submitted a prior post. I simply started typing in the blank quick reply box at the bottom of the page I am on, as I always do.

Regardless, what pisses me off is that Gr8day had responded to me with this:

Originally Posted by Gr8day
If you bother to reread my post, I was asking Eightbore if the BT on his Superfox was factory.

Gr8day didn't ask me to look at some little right turn arrow in the top highlighted yellow bar. He asked me to reread something that wasn't there when I had replied to it. As you also noticed, he had edited it, and added the QUOTE from eightbore to his initial post. And then he attempted to make it appear that I either was not paying attention, or lacked reading comprehension.

I'll be very polite and simply say that I found that disingenuous at best. PM me and I'll tell you what I really think. And as I noted, that behavior has led to things going off the rails in the past around here.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.