Originally Posted by John Roberts
Originally Posted by SKB
Originally Posted by John Roberts
I wouldn't hesitate the least bit to put thinwall Briley choke tubes in any shooter, regardless of who made it. A really pristine American classic might give me pause, but certainly no English or European boxlock. Or sidelock either, for that matter...
JR

🤦🤦 Please do not believe everything you read on the internets. A shooter grade boxlock you will not hurt the value much, a nice sidelock.....NO, Never.
Nothing to do with "believing everything you read on the "internets". Strictly one opinion vs another. Yours is no better than mine or vice versa.
JR

If you keep confronting SKB with facts and the truth, John, you are going to find yourself censored or "moderated".

Actually, the advice given by ed good made as much sense as anything posted here... unless the ultimate goal is interchangeable chokes. In that event, jOe's advice to avoid notchless choke tubes makes sense, assuming the muzzles are thick enough to accommodate them.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.