Greybeard: Thank you for that. Quite interesting... I drive older (& some very old) cars and trucks, I vacation in mostly remote places, I primarily shoot ancient firearms (& load much of my own ammo), I seldom eat out, I haven't flown in any form of aircraft for more than 6-months now, neither my cell phone nor my laptop are anywhere near current, I've never used social media (unless this counts) and watch almost no television, I mow my own grass, trim my own trees (& sharpen my own saw blades and knives), I drink mostly inexpensive booze (w/a few exceptions), & I butcher my own game animals....in my mind, "wealth" is seldom associated with that sort of lifestyle. I had been thinking of it as a payoff for long-deferred gratification, but since I've been doing similar things for a very long time now I'm not sure that's entirely accurate. But...as you have so aptly described it, it's certainly a form of "wealth" to be here now and doing what I did today (& plan to do more-of tomorrow). More "blessing" than wealth in my mind but...no-less grateful for it.

Last edited by Lloyd3; 10/13/21 04:01 AM.