Shotgunlover. I am surprised ,given your law degree, that you did not arrange to meet with the sergeants superiors to bring to light the way in which you were cheated rather than try to approach him directly. I’m sure the chief inspector or higher would have been interested to hear how the men under his command are dealing with the public. This would probably have resolved the matter in your favour with no need for any financial outlay.The fact that you were threatened with arrest partly on the basis of having a funny face must surely qualify as an example of “ in law there is more than what is written in the statute book “.I am equally surprised that you gave up on the matter when you were told the sergeant was unavailable and also that you failed to contact another RFD ,registered firearms dealer, to have the guns removed and subsequently sold.
All in all a strange tale but as you include detail of the second sergeants red hair ,Whaley’s gun shop and the fact that Diggory Haddoke resides in the area I’m sure that makes it all the more plausible for some of those reading your account.

Last edited by Konor3inch; 10/04/21 02:43 AM. Reason: Addition