Originally Posted by LeatherWoodSteel
I have a 16 ga Poli clays gun I bought through Cole’s. It’s the Upland Extra with a palm-swell clays stock, with 32 in barrels. It is by far my favorite shotgun. I use it for almost everything. It can, however, be temperamental, particularly with ammo. The right barrel will simply not fire Fiocchi shells. Why? Who knows. I just don’t use Fiocchi and everything is fine. Also, I have to be deliberate in fully releasing the single trigger after the first shot. Be sure to check ammo and trigger reset. As is, I would guess that gun would be worth around $1750-$2000. If functioning properly, around $3000-3500, depending on condition. As one other gentleman said, always plan for more repair cost than the gunsmith estimates.

This is part of an Estate. My friend inherited it, does not shoot double guns AND is in Assisted living now. I am helping the family as I am a shotgunner. They will sell it as is for 600 plus shipping. Gunter Pfrommer can fix it for maximum guess of $600 or $400 if he has the parts otherwise he will make them. There is no hidden agenda at work…..Hate to see it sit in an closet

Swamp_Yankee