Originally Posted by Hal
I'd like to post images that show up here as an image rather than a URL, but don't know how. With jpeg.box I tried both 'for Forums" and 'for Websites', but neither work. What am I doing wrong? These are from my computer, not a phone.

Not knowing exactly how you're going about it, I'll relate my method on my Apple desktop.

1) Open the reply box for the forum
2) At the top of your screen click on "File", scroll down and click on "New Tab"
3) Type "jpg box.com in your address bar, and then, hit "enter"
4) When the jpg.box site comes up click on "Choose File". This will allow you to choose a photo from your photos, or choose a file from downloads
5) Click on whichever you want and it will highlight it in blue (yours may be another color). This will also highlight the "Choose" box at the bottom right of the page. Click on it at this time.
6) You will be taken back to the jpgbox main page. Click on "Upload image as guest"
7) After it loads you will see the image there, for preview. If you want to change the size of it, do so at this time.
8) When satisfied with the image click on the top large box entitled "For forums". It should then be highlighted.
9) Copy it (on my Mac I hold down "command" while I hit "C"), then go back to your tab that opens the reply box on the forum, and paste it there ( on a Mac, you will hold down "command" and hit "V").

That's it. Looks complicated but, I could have posted several pictures individually in the time it took to type that. Once you memorize the process it will seem very easy.

Good luck!

May God bless America and those who defend her.