Stan, I absolutely did not look for the worst possible meaning or interpretation of your reply to wild skies' question about whether we would get both sides of the story. Brian had stated he would provide all of the facts and show us proof. You said that your opinion was that we would not get both sides of the story.

I don't know Brian personally, but over time, it has became evident that Brian doesn't mince words, twist things, or make things up. Now Brian has returned to tell us that he intends to prove what he said with evidence including emails from "both sides". I felt and continue to feel that your reply to wild skies implied that Brian would not give us both sides of the story. I appreciate your explanation, but sure wish you had made your point with greater clarity. I was shocked that you said it that way, and felt motivated to respond.

I really believe that Brian will follow through with proof. On the other hand, a few years ago, the Preacher falsely accused me of "proof texting Scripture", yet he never followed through with my repeated requests for proof of that false statement. I just happen to feel that things like that tell us something about the integrity of a man. And that's why I saw no reason at this point to doubt Brian, of all people, and his ability to follow through.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.