Kevins of Thomasville is the current importer of Poli. He should have a gunsmith to cover warranty work of the guns he sells. A phone call will find out.

Robin Hollow has had a bunch of Poli guns going through their store. See if they have any recommendations.

I have a 12 ga Poli Sporting Clays gun and my 3 gauge (28, 32, .410) small gun. Never any issues. I had an early 12 BLE game gun. That gun had a similar problem. A friend, who posts here, took the hammer out and removed some metal. I don't remember where it was, maybe the arc of the hammer. The gun's firing pin is part of the hammer.

The gun worked perfectly after the repair. Maybe my friend will offer the details of the repair.

I half thought that maybe ammo is your issue. Metric vs Standard hulls. I have had Euro shells slip past my extractors on more than one gun..

Cheap fix, try different ammo. Your modern Poli can shoot anything. Shop around for other stuff to shoot in it, if you can find it in today's market. I have had guns that did not like rounded primers, others flat primers. I don't think I have ever owned the right combination of guns that could all share the same ammo.

All Best,

Joe in Charlotte