Floyd and I had a decent opener on a small sunflower field. Sorry no photos of birds, guns and dog. Fortunately I didn't take one of the MuttPak for retrieving or she would have probably been killed. As it was, Floyd rode an ambulance to the hospital 40 miles away and I had the 2016 4Runner flatbedded to my house rather than have it towed at the start of Labor Day Weekend Saturday night to Bubba's Bait, Tackle and Salvage Yard in Okatie, SC where my truck would have been looted. Our SKB 20's, doves, and other gear were inside the truck. At highway speeds, a pick-up coming towards us at highway speed, lost control of a trailer which popped off the hitch unloading a concrete mixer into our lane. Eyewitness accounts said the mixer hit us, sending us airborne, spinning and rolling several times, scattering a few of our doves on the highway. We were lucky to survive and not end up in water on both sides of the narrow blacktop where other car crash victims have drowned. George, give your 4Runner a pat on the hood. They are one tough trucks. Toyota heavy duty construction, airbags, seat belts, random good luck and the old adage, "only the good die young" were in operation, although we are both past "young". Floyd got scraped up and is doing okay with no major injuries. I had inside the truck an 85 lb. portable Warn 8500 for front and back hitches and power sources behind the second row seats which I had lashed down to the back seat with half-inch rope to prevent it from acting as shrapnel in a wreck. Good thing I did as the inside of the truck looked like a tossed salad. Passenger side not as beat up as the driver's side, but still bad.
The guns were on the floorboard behind the front seats. Gil
[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]
[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]