Coosa I've understood it from the git go...I'm a good a shot as most...maybe even better than a few but not many people are Annie Oakley.

(By the way that little swarm of pixie dust sized shot n the picture looks to be way off....)

One thing I do know is I talk personally almost weekly with turkey hunters from all over the country with varying degrees of skill....hardly a month goes by that someone new calls me and talks turkey hunting, calling and turkey guns.

Most know how I feel about people that shoot that small shot...most won't admit they fell for the fA iry dust until they realize it was all bull.
A few I even blocked their numbers because they sent me a picture of a Turkey they shot with a .410 loaded with tss pixie dust size #9 shot....life is too short to waste time on idiots.

Most have to learn on their own the hard way....(some might never learn).

Once they figure out they been had then the hOrror stories start to flow....

Blown off wings....meat shot to hell and back....I knocked him down chased him and shot him two more times knocked him down each time and I never got him....teeth cracked on TSs #9 pixie dust size shot...last year a guy blew a hole in the turkeys body next to his wing lucky his second shot finished him off. The picture looked bad....more than a few have killed turkeys that had TSs #9s in the meat

Truth is I don't feel I need a hummingbird proof pattern to kill a turkey and I don't need that much shot to kill a turkey.